Fake PreRelease Raichu Instagram

I was tagged in a post on instagram from a member named: trainer1712

They have posted this piece of shit. They remove any comments about the card being fake. A well known collector was scammed years ago out his entire collection for a fake prerelease raichu.

Anyway, just posting this as a heads up for any guests that visit the site, or anyone who may be offered this garbage.

3 Likes

How do you know it’s fake?

Cause they’re ALL fake;)

1 Like

The stamp is the incorrect size, color, placement and font type.

1 Like

Damn, looks exactly the same too me. Only way to actually tell would be a scan or a 4K photo of it.

1 Like

3 Likes

It doesn’t help that his story has BS allover it

2 Likes

Unfortunately we live in a time where no one can take a clear photo of a card. Too bad everyone doesn’t have cameras on their phones. If only he was able to hold the card still in front of the camera. Maybe one day we can live in such a world where we can take clear photos. :relieved:

8 Likes

The buffer on everyones phone ON averages for photos now is beyond 4k, its just when you shooting the frame 30 times per second will your sensor be capable of it when RECORDING Video. OBSERVER - Size/Resolution = ( 4K 3840 x 2160 ) = 8294400 pixels = Megapixels = 8.29MP So it really shits me that people cant take clear **** photobz… yeah im talkin to you yahoo japan.

WHen I saw the video, the text looked to thin to me, and different color/font.

DOnt worry smprattican, one day the most compressed/shittest file for photobz will be 600 Mega Pixilz.

Yes thank you! Finally someone who understands the fine simple yet visually stimulating gratification of a well lit photo of a Pokemon card!

Its what I strive to do on my Instagram!

* tear trickles down face *

2 Likes

Fake posts like that have been around for a while. I had a friend who did a little photoshop work on a binder shot with a pre-release raichu in there, and everyone goes crazy!!

Worst it’s going to do is make attention… his not going to profit from it, and just a sack of sh*T who needs approval from people in this world to feel good.

I find it more hilarious than anything else. Just laugh it off!! ^^

3 Likes