One of The Eleven?

*Opens Prerelease Raichu can of worms*

Even if it was real and could 100% be confirmed, I wouldn’t and many others wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot pole attached to another 10 foot pole. You’d need a lot more than a story with this one.

Here we go again.

I take it this has happen here before?..

Until proven otherwise you should consider it counterfeit just like everyone here already does, until it’s origin can be documented with names.

What other items do you have to share?

Without a background story to help pinpoit where it came from/who owned it it’s worthless. It’ll be clasified as a good fake.

Wasn’t looking to sell the card. Was just looking for more information regarding the card that was all, since the only photos i can find of this card online tied to “smpratte” who i was told was the creator of this site was the place i should be looking for answers.

Second viewing. The R is off, it’s a fake.

Welcome magnificentskippy! This card has been known to spark some fierce debate in the community, hence some of the comments. Very cool card if real, but it’s been a fruitless effort to determine it’s legitimacy up until this point.

smpratte actually made a video on the PreRelease Raichu you might be interested in watching. Forewarning- he called it a ‘dead collectible’.
Regardless - I would keep this one tucked away and stored nicely. You never know what the future holds.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMMc7_vyqmE

1 Like

That’s a really poor ink job…

Out of curiosity, if it’s so easy to dismiss Prerelease Raichu cards as fake, why does the community not dismiss all stamped cards as fake in the same way? If it’s that easy to fake, surely it’s just as easy to fake a staff-stamped Charizard or similarly-prerelease Clefable?

Also, you seem to be keen to respond to someone you probably wouldn’t know at all if you were completely new to this forum (as your 40 minute old profile suggests) to be posting in the shoutbox:

Nice troll attempt?

Yeah i can see that i didnt know what kind of response to expect from posting here. Thanks for the video though, i hadn’t seen this video yet.

yeah… no.

2 Likes

Without a backstory it’s a fake card, nobody is coming out w/ this card and doesn’t know who they got it from. Often times these people say they got it from a manager or someone who was really into collecting and that person passed away, even if that’s true I promise you they’re going to have more interesting things than just a PR raichu.

on your response about the chat box, i happen to see it at the bottom im actually in the group chat that has the hyrule and debt guy in it. That is just a REALLY wierd coincidence…

1 Like

External Media

1 Like

Wow that does look different, guess he had a fake card then? From seeing how people feel towards this card and its history i see why people would fake it. Do you know how someone could have managed to make a fake holofoil stamp? 0.0

It’s not a guess, it is a fake card.

2 Likes

Not a chance that’s real. :-1: