Fake cards? Texture feels different!

These are the 2 cards in my collection: Neo Premium File 2 Eevee & Eevee 068/090 (japanese-Bonds to the end of time) cards. They both “feel” a little scratchy or not glossy to the touch like “matte” paper. Maybe not as drastic but you can tell a difference from my other Eevee cards. I bought them from 2 different sources and they feel the same way. It could be a different print run in japan from other sets. They seem real every other way! I’m tempted to just rebuy these cards but I could be wrong. The cards are not see through in the light and some parts have that flaking just like my other cards so they could be real.

Pics will help us determine whether they’re legit.

1 Like

It won’t let me just upload a pic.

You’ll have to upload the pictures with imgur.com, postimage.org, or a similar picture-uploading website, and then use the direct url (ending with .jpg, .png, or another image-extension format) here on the forum to post a picture.

Greetz,
Quuador

s8.postimg.cc/yz15blql1/received_10156636687389314.jpg see if this works lol

One dead giveaway for me usually is the back of the card. Do you have pics of the backs? Maybe another pic of the backs of the cards in comparison with what you know is a genuine card would help us determine its authenticity. Hope this helps :blush:

idk who would fake a .25 cent card

3 Likes

They look real. Japan has used different card stocks before, not anything new.

Ok cool, I just felt like my collection was corrupt somehow. Someone on eBay said their 133 card felt grainy too.