Expedition's Japanese Collection Highlights

The Blastoise is shockingly cheap for how cool it is! It looks incredible in person :heart_eyes:. There are so many good Nishida cards though, my personal favourite may be Light Dragonite for nostalgic reasons.

Going to have to disappoint you, they are photographs, not scans. I put a bit more effort into it than most people I would guess.

Nothing compares to how they screwed you over, but yeah it was bound to happen sooner or later. I’m just shocked that an expensive card like this seems to have many missed flaws (multiple damages that would put it below a 9 imho). See more dents below:

2 Likes

Wowza, awesome cards and fantastic grades!!! Too bad about the Mew, but I hope some of your other graded cards soften the blow (since PSA themselves is unlikely to adequately compensate you for their screw-up, sadly).

2 Likes

Hah! I was so sleep deprived yesterday I didn’t notice the light source! Very nice photos!

I am not disappointed by this; I’m pleased. I love it. I actually just took some photos yesterday with my new camera of a collection update myself, with a lot of effort, so I can definitely relate =)

Fair fair, light Dragonite is a masterpiece no doubt. Ouch Mew. May many fortunes come override that crap soon. It hurts for sure.