Evolutions psa 9 price checks please JP and Eng

Hey I was wondering if theres a standard price for say
psa 9 charizard holo
psa 9 Mew holo and the rest?

Also psa 10 japanese charizard holo please :blush:

Just curious as to a decent price in £ (mainly charizards psa 9 but the other holos if possible,I know ebay has sold etc but yeaa…)

I just dont want to overpay as im new to the PSA scene

Thank you for reading :blush:

There’s always a range of prices for psa graded cards and no such thing as a standard price in my opinion. eBay sold listings is your best research place and if you do want to find a decent purchase price just get the highest price and the lowest price and look for one near the lower range. Good luck :blush:

psa 9 charizard is probably around $20-40.
psa 9 mew is probably around $15.
Japanese psa 10 charizard is probably around $40 I believe.

Thank you,
I was looking at paying £10 per 9 evo english and charizard £15-20
Japanese charizard psa 10 I can pick up for about £20

I use ebay sold listings religiously, however you are the seasoned pros…no harm in asking :wink:

Actually, i just checked eBay. I misquoted. It should be cheaper. Your prices are accurate. :blush:

do you think £43 for psa 9 evo charizard holo and reverse a decent deal please? so £25 a pop …though from US so import charges may occur :?

Cheers!

sounds fair seeing that a raw mint holo one costs around £14 here in the uk with grading fees of £9 that would bring you to £23 plus they don’t usually grade a 9 with these evolutions holo. The reverse is the same case but a raw one costs maybe £10?

i was thinkin the same :blush: just fees that may crank up the price when importing.we will see

1 Like