PSA 10 Charizard Evolutions Holo - price check

But you just found out what they sell for?

The print quality for that card was terrible… there about 1,500 cards currently graded between 8 and 9 and only 68 PSA 10s (roughly 4.5% pull rate). The Prerelease can be had for $500 with a 24% pull rate. I’d say the regular holo in 10 should be between $240 and $280++, though not that I would suggest anyone pay that much for one.

@lelas In some cases it’s best to ask for a second opinion. This is one of those cases

If you own that card, would you sell it for less? Highest bidder decides the price in many cases.

Unless the market gets flooded with these badboys and the sellers need the money instantly, I don’t see prices dropping.

edit:

Wait, actually its not that very unlikely we would see the prices drop. Evolutions is a new set. There are prob a ton of boxes unopened and if more cards from the set are in high demand. Those boxes will be opened. We could expect more Evo Zards.

Ur right, this is indeed an exception to that rule. I’m still stuck with the old vintage mindset.

@lelas I don‘t want to outright discourage anyone from placing their money into one at all… or anywhere in the hobby for that matter. Everyone has their own goals and likes/dislikes.

The evolutions reg. holo charizard has a lot going for it… It’s more rare than the unlimited Base holo Charizard in both pull rate and 10 rate. My personal takeaway is simply that I’d like to see the set more flushed out before buying at an established card valuation. Evolutions boxes are still $95 (all day long). I would still stick by my estimate of $240+ considering the current demand, even though I think people may be overpaying by a little bit (this has to do with my preference again, keep in mind).

Wasn’t this the set that got reprinted again? I can imagine this being the ultimate hoard set.

I’m not sure what you mean by reprinted ‘again’… ? The only reprint set I’m aware of was Roaring Skys.

There are indeed lots of hoarders of the set. But with people buying hoards during production it only served to extend print runs to match the demand, so there is plenty more out there still to last a good long while.

1 Like

There is one sale at $300 and another at $350 earlier this month. I remembered last month there were around 4 of them listed, now they are drying up on eBay. They are not easy to grade at a PSA 10, hence the premium.

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-XY-Evolutions-Charizard-Holo-Gem-Mint-10-GMA-PSA/302464938299

I dont know what GMA is but I wonder what price it will sell for.

Edit:

On their website they say grades cost 2.50$ So it prob sucks.

Someone using a non reputable grading company to try and make a quick buck.

lol

Look how off center it is. Plus there’s quite a bit of edgewear. That GMA company even lets you grade your own cards. They litterally send you cases and let you print labels or something like that.

What’s silly is it’s already at more than the PSA 9 price.

are you serious, grade your own? WTF!?

@1by1collector

Option 2,there you go. :stuck_out_tongue:

gmagrading.com/grade-sports-cards-business/