PSA 10 POP: 210
PSA 10 Price: Around $5,000

Prerelease Charizard Holo

PSA 10 POP: 74
PSA 10 Price: About $5,500

STAFF Prerelease Charizard Holo

PSA 10 POP: 38
PSA10 Price: $8,600

A lot of people seem to be chasing the Regular Holo in a 10, which I agree is a very hard card to get in a 10. However, the Prerelease and STAFF cards were printed far less, and are much harder to come by in a PSA 10. Are the current market prices justified, or could they be undervalued? I am interested to hear thoughts about the development of the STAFF card specifically. I have heard people say about 1,000 cards were printed, and there is no way to know for sure. However, it is a considerably rare Modern card (possibly less copies printed than the Trophy Charizard HR). I know that this may be a stretch, but I connect Base set to Evolutions by thinking of the Regular Holo like the Regular Shadow Charizard, the Prerelease like the Shadowless, and the STAFF like the 1st edition Holy Grail. Does the STAFF card with a 38 pop deserve its current price point, or will it develop into the Holy Grail of Modern with a +20K price tag?

www.elitefourum.com/t/before-you-post-a-thread-in-price-and-market-discussion/29138/1