Everyones Exciting Battle Virizion

I thought I had one in the bag but sadly, I never recieved the dar. :sob:

If anyone would be willing to sell me one (I’ll pay registered - I don’t want it lost AGAIN) or link me to where I can get one (NOT Yahoo Japan thanks ) I’d appreciate it enormously :heart_eyes:

I might sell mine on LJ…
I’ll go by the same prices as HeatRotomFTW though…

What price are you looking for?

In between $5-10…
Probably somewhere around there…
I need to check on condition though first.

I’ll give you $15+ registered shipping for it if it’s in nm/mint condition, if you’re willing to sell it to me directly. ^^

What is registered shipping?
I just need to check on condition…

Ah I think it’d be express or something for Canada post, but it basically means the parcel is tracked :blush:

Hey Pokemontrader, express in Canada would be about $50 to Australia. If you ship a regular package to Australia it costs $4.20, you’re going to want Registered which is simply a $14.50 charge on top of the plain shipping cost. Therefore the total would be $18.70. You just ask for registered and they do the rest, real simple and under-utilized.

Hope that helps you guys, I ship a lot of items ahahh.

Thanks Jason!
I hardly ship with tracking so I figured it would be expensive…
So this card would be around $33.70 after all is said and done?

The card I would classify as nearmint… The edges look like after they were taken out of the box are a smidge… edgewareish? Like it isn’t whitened but it looks like around a corner or two there would be whitening if it isn’t taken care of…

That’s fine to me. :blush: (Thanks Jason! :grin: )
If you’re happy to sell it to me, could you PM me your paypal address please :blush: ? I’ll send it to you as soon as I see it (we seem to be on totally different timezones XD; )