Ever seen these old school Japanese cards before?

This is my first post, please be gentle :wink:

In my ongoing and most likely totally futile quest to own every Charizard card ever printed, I ran across these two cards that I have never seen nor have I been able to find out any info, despite an embarrassing amount of time searching online.

To that end, I thought I would ask the experts here if there was anyone who might have some info on them :wink:

Thanks so much in advance!

imgur.com/a/XytNKng

2 Likes

Some info can be found here when someone asked about a Scyther from the same type of cards.
Although I’m still not sure how these cards are called. I own the Pikachu & Meowth shown in the thread.

If you (or anyone else) finds out how these cards are called, please tag me as well. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

They pop out sometimes here or on fb, I think I saw someone on fb that said they were chinese (wellmade) copies

Those are actually really cool looking cards, nice find.
You know it’s super niche when even @quuador doesn’t complete know what they are haha.

1 Like

Haha. That made my day. :grin: Tbh, most non-TCG cards aren’t really my expertise.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Is there anything on the back? I’m trying to dig around about these, but am coming up 100% flat right now…