Estimated PSA grade on this shining mewtwo?

I have a shining mewtwo that is getting shipped to PSA today. What is the estimated grade you think? It looks like a 7-8 to me. Just wanted from insight from those of you that have lots of experience grading cards. Link below

docs.google.com/document/d/1C8N1WLZGfWa-q0Yuyatwpl1-_KcADMb9qVMV9p67Ze8/edit

Disregarding any surface wear not shown in the photos… (feint impressions/bends, scuffs, scratches), solid PSA 8.

1 Like

That front looks quite scratched up, so while the back would indeed be a solid 8. I would say this would not grade higher than a 7. If what I think are scratches are not scratches, it should grade a minimum of an 8

@thymeee, there are 2 print lines and 1 small scratch.

Here’s what we’re looking at. If it weren’t for these it might have been a 9, even with consideration of the wear on the back. Although they seem feint every trace of wear adds up.

My guess is a 7-8. Let us know when you get it back!

I would agree with others that it looks like a solid 8. I’ve got one that is coming back to me in the next week or two that got an 8 and I remember it looking quite a bit worse than this one. I thought it would get a 6 or 7. Meanwhile, in the same order I had a few cards that looked like a 9+ and they got the same grade as the mewtwo. I can’t really fathom how the mewtwo got the same grade as the others so I’m waiting to get them back so I can post pictures.

@eyesofmadara, @jawsh98, @jkanly, @thymeee, thanks for your input. I agree it looks to be an 8, depends on the grader.