Error Artworks like red cheek pikachu

I’m curious if there’s other known “artwork” errors like the Red Cheeks Pikachu.

To clarify only the artwork of the actual pokemon is incorrect. Holofoil patterns don’t count either for this question (cosmo fossil).

www.elitefourum.com/t/unique-pokemon-forms-artwork-errors-and-alterations/22654/1

My question is a little different than this one in that I’m talking about the pokemon artwork changing with in production runs of a specific set.

This isn’t an error in the artwork, because the whole artwork is the wrong one, but the Base Set Electrode artwork was falsely reused for the non-holo First Edition Jungle Electrode.

There are barely any artwork errors to begin with tbh. It’s usually incorrect text, or misaligned energy symbols. All pretty known errors can be found on Bulbapedia’s error page.

Looking through them, the only three artwork errors which have a corrected version available as well are:

• The Red/Yellow Cheeks Base Pikachu already mentioned by you.
  • The Electrode mentioned by @daavee (for which all 1st edition non-Holo Jungle Electrodes have this error, and all unlimited edition non-Holo Jungle Electrodes are corrected).
  • The Black & White Zekrom Full art, which is available with both grey and black background:

• And, although they are more ink misprints that incorrectly printed and corrected errors, the XY Evolutions Pikachu with blue or maroon backgrounds:

Apart from that there are only a couple of artwork errors, like the white bar below the Neo Genesis Focus Band, or the white spot in Gym Challenge Seel, but both of those don’t have any corrected versions.

Greetz,
Quuador