English Set Fusion Strike! Release Nov. 12th

The English set for Fusion Arts has been announced, and I am way more excited for this set than Celebrations ovo It should be obvious why, lol

Here’s Pokebeach’s article!

Absolutely LOVING the art in this - really nice blend of CG and 2D art for Mew~

(I’mma preorder the fuck outta this set GIMME MY MEW STUFF)

5 Likes

Pikachu and Mew are two of my favorite Pokemon ever, so this year is being good to me.

The Japanese Mew VMAX is an insane card. Need to get my hands on the English vers. when it comes out

3 Likes

Mew collectors everywhere rejoice! Hope you guys get some sick alt arts!

3 Likes

The Intelleon Vmax alt art is fucking sick, spectacular card. My boy Basculin Blue stripe getting some love as well.

I can’t wait to see the gold cards. If they’re of something I love then that’s it…no more tip-toeing, I’m going for cases of this stuff. Just have to decide about English vs Japanese…lol, wtf is happening to me?

1 Like

Preorders for Australian buyers are up ovo collectiblemadness.com.au/collections/fusion-strike

With Mew and Deoxys both appearing in this set, hopefully we see cool alt arts for those!

I’m also curious as to who the FA trainer cards will be (as that’s my primary collecting goal). PokeBeach’s article lists 7 FA ones in the set. I saw they revealed Elesa and Chili/Cilan/Cress, so they’ll be two, and I assume they’ll also include the cut FA cards from Evolving Skies (Shauna, Schoolboy, Schoolgirl) which would be three more. Two left to be revealed if that is the case. Though with 7 new ones plus RR, that’s 14 more for me to add to the collecting agenda…

I love that Espeon promo in the 3-Pack blister. I might do a binder page or two of it. I heard this will be the biggest set yet. These sets keep getting bigger. I wonder what the roof will be for these sets. 300?

The art on the packaging (BB, boosters, B&B box) look stellar on this set. Fingers crossed for some decent pulls.