Elite Fourum Memes

E4 Trolls :heart_eyes:

Waiting for PWCC auctions to end at 3am somehow made me creative

33 Likes

This is god level, Iā€™m dying

7 Likes

Incredible. What did you use to make this? After Effects?

Thank you, Iā€™m glad you like it :blush:

I actually used gfycat.com to add the subtitles, as the original plan was to just make a gif. However, the video was too long so I had to split it up in two. Luckily, gfycat.com also gives the output in mp4 format so I used Shotcut to merge the videos.

Disclaimer: Iā€™m not very experienced with editings like this, so I just tried different things and solved the problems as I went along. Thereā€™s probably multiple more effective ways of doing it

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have to try gfycat out then. This definitely looked like it took a fair amount of work but the result is awesome. Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Yeah try it! gfycat is surprisingly good and easy to use. Perfect for adding text to short gifs/videos.

It did take a couple of hours to make, but I had really fun while working on it so it didnā€™t matter :blush: Thank you again for the kind words.

Thank you too @fourthstartcg

1 Like

37 Likes

This is amazing

1 Like

15 Likes

29 Likes

@mario005, these are great, keep making them!

1 Like

4 Likes

@thundermoo Hmm, I dislike both of those tbh. Based on the 4xxx cert they were graded quite frequently? I thought PSA-graded sealed promos would look like this these days? I thought about grading a sealed promo after seeing those graded POP Series booster packs, but now that I see those two above Iā€™m not so sure anymore. :sweat:

Greetz,
Quuador

11 Likes

22 Likes

8 Likes

When you see people in the buy section offering amounts of money that you could/would never pay for a card effectively pricing you out of ever having one, even though you never really intended to get it anyway.

18 Likes

If youā€™re bored and have two minutes to killā€¦
(with some audio this time)

Say my name - E4 edition

18 Likes

19 Likes

11 Likes