ELITE FOURUM INSTAGRAM

This is going to be sweet! How is it going to work and what regulations for photos and quality will there be? @smpratte

2 Likes

How dare you mention without linking (:

3 Likes

I was added because im cool.

1 Like

OMG I can’t wait for the posts!

3 Likes

Thanks for adding me :grin:

wicked :blush: interested to see what you will be posting x

Thanks for the follow, followed back! :wink: :grin:

We should tag our posts with # pokemon20 so our photos can end up on pokemon20.com’s timeline they have going on.

1 Like

who’s running the page?..

Cause they’re in for a whole different world on Insttagram •___•

1 Like

@reinasierpe will primarily operate the Instagram extension of E4

3 Likes

Get very accustomed to the phrase

“For Trade?” “Ft?” “For Sale?”

It’s a lot of minors on there so they don’t really understand the people who are on IG strictly to show case their collections or selling, As Instagram originally started as a place for people to come and trade cards.

And be ready for children in general lol Kinda the opposite in age range of this place.

6 Likes

@reinasierpe feel free to use any of my scans on my collection thread and any image I post in general!

3 Likes

How does everyone feel about putting watermarks on the photos? Don’t want people stealing them, and if they do at least they can’t do it without everyone knowing the origin of the photo… I was thinking an E4/Elite Fourm logo or wording or something? Maybe the persons username too? Just a thought.

4 Likes

I SHALL HAVE MY BABIES HERE SOON IN THE MAIL FOR THE ULTIMATE PHOTO OF DEATH CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION! :grin:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this!

1 Like

E4 logo should do, I like that idea

The E4 logo suc…er…is unreadable though lol.

1 Like

But it’s distinguishable and kind of stands out because it’s different and subtle. Keep in mind most of the pictures shared will be through the account so it will be obvious - stolen images may be harder for non familiar people to recognize where they came from but that should hopefully be a small amount anyway

Where are the vintage rare cards?! They are a must on there!

Trophies? Illustrators? Carddass? SSB’s? No Raritans?! Giant 1st edition Charizard lots??!!

@smpratte
@garyis2000
@theeucollector
@swolepoke
@japanime
@happycakeoven
@pokemonsyndicate

Not sure if my stuff is up to par, but feel free to use any of my pictures from my collection thread or photobucket for the instagram account. :blush:

3 Likes