Started my own Instagram for my collection

Was just wondering, am I allowed to plug my new Instagram on efour ? Nothing’s for sale on it but just thought maybe some of the community might be interested in looking at some of the cards/ booster packs and giving me a follow , it’ll also be good to follow some people back to get my foot in the door more with the Pokemon community, if im allowed to I’ll put my Instagram name up! Thankyou

pretty sure you can have CONSERVATIVE links to ebay/insta in your signature, or you can post the pictures there in your own collection thread if you want to show them off. Just don’t blatantly make threads outside those spaces for promoting sales (you can look under the “selling” section of the forum rules for the exact policies)

3 Likes

@zebadee,

Put a link to your IG in your signature like I did below.

3 Likes

Perfect is your signature basically your username ?

Thankyou yeah I was thinking of making my own collection thread , as for the signature, is that my username ? Or is there something I have to do to link it ? Sorry I’m a noob

@pokeplayers2020

1 Like

@zebadee, If you don’t know who to do it, it’s a very simple process.

• Press ‘PROFILE’ from the top menu tab
  • Press ‘Edit Profile’ on the right of your username
  • Press ‘Personal’ tab second in on the right
  • Scroll down to ‘Signature’ and copy and paste your IG link in that text box
4 Likes

Haha thankyou!

1 Like

I don’t see a link and do you post your collection?

1 Like

I couldn’t see the link either thats why I was getting confused, maybe it’s because we’re on Tapatalk, I’m still not sure if I’ve set my signature right and if it’s on show or not, haha I’m not that great at these sorts of things, I’ll get the hang of it

This is all I’m getting, it’s ok, well if the rules allow me could people give me a quick follow if you’re into Japanese booster packs sealed, my Instagram is pokeplayers2020 thankyou! ( nothing’s for sale, just my personal collection )

@zebadee, I added your Instagram link to your signature! It is visible on desktop! :blush:

2 Likes

Thankyou Scott … I’m still trying to get the hang of these forums

@zebadee, No worries! Tapatalk is separate, and by far the best mobile option. But it doesn’t have all of the desktop features like a signature.

1 Like

Yeah, that makes sense I just thought I was being stupid and couldn’t find it haha