Eevee Heroes vs. Evolving Skies?

Which do you prefer and will English prices of the same cards exceed Japanese?

I came back in to collecting and bought some EH and at a crossroads of trying to complete the set or transition to Evolving Skies.

I like the grey borders and high quality of Japanese. But curious how pricing differs.

Well, it’s 2 weeks before release and Evolving Skies singles on ebay are already selling for less than their Japanese counterparts so… it’s probably gonna be a quick race to the bottom. The supply on the English side is just astronomically higher.

Eevee Heroes will perform better because it is more focused and has lesser print.

I am a huge Eeveelution collector. I prefer the Japanese for the Eevee Heroes vs Evolving Skies sets. English prices will be significantly lower than the Japanese ones. Me from a couple of years ago never would have thought I’d be saying that for set cards.
English is going to be printed to the ground, and is easier to access in general.

There are still booster boxes available on the Pokémon Center and Troll and Toad for basically MSRP. To put that into perspective, the Japanese Eevee Heroes set was released by a lottery system, you couldn’t simply buy the booster boxes online.

If you wanted a complete set, of let’s say the Eeveelutions, the English side will be much cheaper to complete the set.

English is going to be a lot more cheaper. Its a lot worse set than eevee heroes, since three of the eeveelutions alternate art cards were taken out. You also got a chance of getting screwed over and pulling stupid stuff like alt art Duraludons in the english set, and also the worse pull rates.

www.elitefourum.com/t/before-you-post-a-thread-in-price-and-market-discussion/29138/1