eBay Gold

NM - Not Mint

11 Likes

lol. I didn’t intend this as a snarky thread, but that IS pretty frikin funny!

1 Like

Bless this good girl :dog: :blue_heart:

Pokémon PSA 10 Radiant Charizard 20/159 (Chewed Label, Includes Culprits Rookie)

Shepsky got to my bubble mailer before I did. She is fine & never came into direct contact with plastic/card, only through bubble wrap. Dog is fine, PSA case is not. Actual card is not damaged & is a good candidate for a reholder through PSA if you so choose. Auction includes both the PSA 10 Radiant Charizard & the culprits rookie (puppy) portrait. (Good investment she’s a great pup with lots of potential)

Be sure to check out my other (non chewed) auctions!

14 Likes

I feel compelled to share this one. Sold the jumbo corocoro to someone, and after a question asking about jumbo toploaders I shipped it in, they thanked me very much and expressed how much they love it. And included this picture to prove it.

it’s like an ebay version of a collection update =]

35 Likes

How freakin cute is THAT?! :grin:

2 Likes

We can all have those moments. Hopefully when we do, it ends up friendly:

derp

:woozy_face:

11 Likes

eBay customer service acting like Mr. Rogers and Bob Ross out here.

10 Likes

Important to enjoy the little things. :grin:
I’m a former political/philosophy science student. so, I’d like to pause my feedback right now. K Thx. :laughing:

patriotic feedback

patriotic feedback

5 Likes

I found an absolutely legendary ebay listing for the new pikachu promo

7 Likes

And here I thought the good ol days of the eBay wild West were gone!
:rofl:

1 Like

I know what I have
Apparently the folk of the ebay wild west are here to stay, the listings for this card are cracking me up haha

4 Likes

That one is from @Slade !

2 Likes

Hey punk, I know what I have :triumph:!

5 Likes

I see :thinking: The best I can do is a charizardballer69 t-shirt (psa 10 condition obviously)

2 Likes

Always nice to receive sketches with orders! Especially when it’s not expensive. Just hobbyists loving their cards. :grin:

7 Likes

Let’s keep pushing this positivity, I love it! Along with what everyone said, definitely had great experiences of little notes, pictures (I’ll post it soon), and little gifts with Japanese sellers. Every little bit counts, especially in the crappy society of greed and such for people who are not real Pokemon collectors or another sad post seeing a Dad’s daughter being scammed at Goodwill for a $50 card that was a fake.

1 Like

Would love to see more ‘likes’ on this thread initial post. :grin: Anyway…
Here’s another great Nippon (Japan) seller. LOVE when I get these little origami and thank yous… Though I have no clue what the frik this is supposed to be…

10 Likes

I love these ascii-art feedback. IDK, but I only get them from sellers across the Pacific. Makes me smile every time.

feedback1

feedback2

feedback3

11 Likes

Partly to bump this thread, but also, because I haven’t sold anything for a while, and this small, and very pleasant transaction felt really nice. Honestly, some part of me does enjoy prepping and shipping, and seeing packages all neat, tidy, and ready to go out.

16 Likes

Yeah, stuff like this take a regular “nothin crazy” mail day to such a delight. Heres my share on the topic

13 Likes