eBay Garbage

Whenever I get doubles, I always reach out to other collectors I know would put my extra cards in their binder, and I give a nice discount. After that, its ebay at full market price

3 Likes

I think some of you are misunderstanding what I am saying.

Iā€™m not talking about the people who say ā€œthis is the last card I need for my set.ā€ Iā€™m talking about the people who only say ā€œit will be going to a good homeā€ with zero explanation/qualification as if I have any idea (or care) what their home is like.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fair enough. If someone is going to make that appeal to me I at least expect context.

1 Like

Do you tell them you dont care or do you say thats nice or ignore that bit?

Yeah, Iā€™m in both camps here. Depends what Iā€™m selling. If Itā€™s a piece of my collection that Iā€™m willing to sell, but not LOOKING to sell, knowing itā€™s going to a good home is helpful. But usually, I donā€™t sell these, so Iā€™m with Cerulean: transactions are transactions, and if they appreciate it, Iā€™m glad, but I donā€™t usually care. Iā€™m a turbulent sentimental typeā€¦

lol @ listing it as an ā€œerrorā€ when you admit in the description that you peeled it yourselfā€¦

More interesting from that seller though:

Never seen an error like this ā€“ given the seller, Iā€™m dubious. Is this a legit thing?

1 Like

Yeah its legit.

2 Likes

Good christ. What in the hell did I just readā€¦

1 Like

Im worried now every time i open up an item description lol.

2 Likes

My first one:

10 Likes

bahaha! nice comeback!

This isnā€™t garbage, I donā€™t think, but it is a weird trend: ā€œFree card!ā€

So, Iā€™m curious. If I posted a listing with just one card and included free card in the title, what would happen?

2 Likes
5 Likes

17 Likes

So straightforward and yet so ineffective at the same time, itā€™s almost impressive.

7 Likes

What was the item?

What a badass.

2 Likes

a new switch OLED

1 Like

Yes! The pure hubris to know that the seller was wrong to charge in the first place! :laughing:

:scream:

Not even a collectible?! Maybe this IS christmas shopping gone wildā€¦

3 Likes