eBay Garbage

Yikes those are atrocious

Another master negotiator. take notes guys XD

22 Likes

Bit late to the party, but donā€™t forget them bots arenā€™t free.

@acebren

Goes from calling you ā€œbrotherā€ to a C-word within three messages. Impressive.

2 Likes

I hate when people use the word ā€œbrotherā€ in a message and Iā€™ve never met or even talked to them before. Seems to be an attempt to butter or artificially relate to you in hopes of coaxing a deal. Maybe if I were Catholic or Eastern European I could relate to it, but Iā€™m neither.

3 Likes

Yeah, I feel you on that bro

12 Likes

The other one is ā€œHey man! saw your selling this card! can you take abit off??? the import taxā€™s are quiet high for me hahaā€¦ thanks man, cheersā€

Well said. Itā€™s also really cringe being called brother by someone half your age.

To add on to the post, you could of been a bit more announced rather than just replying with a ā€˜Price is listedā€™. Take the best of the best of offers you can get and theyā€™re interest first for a better understanding. He asked for what Iā€™m assuming a bundle deal, and then some since he was probably being charged $40 shipping per. You could of replied with ā€˜not negotiableā€™ but what do I know, brother

1 Like

Legit! I was actually shocked at how fast he turned on me lmao

2 Likes

I know my communication looks crude, but what youā€™re looking at is the result of 10 years of experience of dealing with trouble customers, this communication style weeds out exactly the type of buyer you donā€™t want, imagine I had sold something to this guy and the smallest thing went wrong, you can only imagine the headache he would have provided, for a sub $100 sale lol.

Donā€™t get me wrong, I donā€™t reply like this to everyone, I can usually tell from the first message the type of person they are though! - check the sass he was already giving me in his second message

13 Likes

Gotta love the free advice people give on ebay

12 Likes

Note taken: ā€œUpdate block list accordingly.ā€ XD

1 Like

Yeah, when strangers call me ā€˜brotherā€™, I think, ā€œAs in from the hoodā€¦ Bro?ā€ :unamused:

Several things jump out to me here, the sellerā€™s feedback, something about the case, the labelā€™s number, but new format, and the card itself - holo pattern compared to PSA reg, stamp, colors, alignment. However, it also gave me a question. Old certs are not necessarily old labels, right? I mean, someone could have sent this in to have it re-slabbed with a new label, right? (and in PSAā€™s cert lookup that appears to be the case.)

Base 1st GEM Zard in questionPSA Registry of card

1 Like

This is so fake, it isnā€™t even close. First off the PSA slab is wrong. No little ā€œPsaā€ on the bottom corners. The label looks like it was just printed on regular paper, no gloss or even the shiny part. Just flat. Plus the card isnā€™t even close to real. All of this guys listings are of fakes. Pretty bad ones at that.

5 Likes

I also found it entertaining that he included the cert number in the title so it could be easily searched, and then verified as fake by the images from PSA. :laughing:

1 Like

People will try anything :joy:

1 Like

Biggest thing to looks off to me here is how foggy the card looks in the case, and 100 damage font for the attack donā€™t look right.

1 Like

Everything should look off on it, its not good at all. Stamps wrong, colors are wrong, fonts are wrong, numbers are wrong, case is so ridiculously wrong, the ā€œ6ā€ should line up with the ā€œsā€ in boulders. Would blow my mind if anyone fell for something like this.

3 Likes

Yeah, Helen Keller with her face in a pillow could tell you thatā€™s fake.

4 Likes