Ebay Cancer

Normally something like this would go in the Ebay Garbage thread, but its not safe to dispose aids needles in the trash. I’d recommend blocking if you are a seller:

36 Likes

Whoa…

2 Likes

Imagine being this forthright about it. That’s gunna hurt their refund case for sure. Dummy.

5 Likes

shouldn’t you be grading my cards right now? been 6 months!!

6 Likes

Common mistake of identity. I’m just their guy who they send all the complaints to. Not even affiliated. You should see my inbox.

1 Like

Hey Bossman I’m gonna need that partial refund on my desk by Monday

13 Likes

Reverse UNO him: buy the stuff from his store, do the same thing!

In all seriousness though, extremely unprofessional and I’m wondering elementary typos on listings and stuff are now a red flag. (if you check his ebay posts or homepage, there’s some pretty noticeable immediate typos). Pretty sure the guy’s side gig is also being a scalper/flipper.

Hey boss, I assume you gave him a partial right? :rofl:

4 Likes

He’s too busy trying to get laid to waste his time updating the financial models for Berenson!
www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x2w3szk
^^^ 100% who is behind that keyboard lol

2 Likes

community.ebay.com/t5/Archive-Shipping-Returns/Im-returning-an-item/m-p/22337704

We forgot to wish him a happy 6th year anniversary for his first attempted return :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Just wait until prices do retrace on some cards. I have some cards out in transit and antsy buyers asking for extra photos so they can list them and asking all sorts of questions about what I paid and what they think it will be worth in a month and when they should sell it.

15 Likes

Yikes

2 Likes

@smpratte “hey employee I am pretty sure you looked at the price, went to my listing, clicked on it on your own free will, supplied the credit card information, ordered it, all on your own free will. You simply chose as freely as possible to do this. Also I am smpratte, BEGONE!”

You know it´s gonna be great when messages start with “Hey boss”

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Added to the block list so fast. If you process a refund, are you still able to leave negative feedback? Or do you have to wait until they win/lose a case against you to leave feedback?

1 Like

Scott’s listings have an open return policy, so the buyer is technically allowed to return it for whatever reason he wants. Doesn’t change the fact that the buyer is a shithead, of course, but this is the reality.

I called EBay customer service and they said the return will close in my favor as this specific request violates eBay policy. Which was pleasantly surprising! Either way I’ve sold the same card for more than what they paid.

26 Likes

Nice ending, but man the balls on some people. Must’ve been confused with a big-box store and tried to do a price-match. Imagine it being the shoe on the other foot…

Hey boss, that PSA 10 1st Ed. Charizard is now worth about 200k instead of 150k. Could you issue another payment or just return the item back. K thx, bye.

2 Likes

Walmartpratte

10 Likes

The gift that keeps on giving! I never responded btw

35 Likes