eBay-buyer want to cancel - feedback

Hi

I have a buyer that has been sending me offer on a card, and after a few times, I did accept yesterday, I packed the card, bought shipping, and it’s ready to ship tomorrow.

Now I get a request of cancel the order as EBay have charged his credit card and he does not want the card, so he just want me to get out of shipping cost, as he will return it anyway, as he does not want to buy overseas.

is he correct, is the shipping cost on me? Have I just lost 10£ on him having second thoughts?

I must say I feel like give him negative feedback, but I will probably only get one back if I do.

Definitely don’t ship the card - it will only be more of a problem.

USPS allows you to void the label for a refund. Contact your shipper if you’re unsure.

Luckily that won’t be an issue because you can’t leave negative feedback for buyers.

4 Likes

All of this. While normally, I’d make him work a little harder, I would sit on it for a day, and probably decide it was better off just not dealing with the schmuck anyway. There may be more hassle later, and as of now, it’s not on you. You can just block him afterward.

What’s their username?

3 Likes

while unfortunate, that’s part of the cost of being a seller. better that it happens now, before you pay for shipping, get an INAD case, and then hit with negative feedback.

kwa.uk.b7p89tq07t

5 Likes

That I did not actualy know…

So sellers can only be happy with buyers then

1 Like