eBay Bucks / flash deals and sales megathread

$75 booster box isn’t too bad

also when does the 8-10% ebay bucks come?

Wish this came a few days earlier when i bought my Guardians Rising stuff…

1 Like

I just got a PSA 10 Trainers Mag Bilingual Exeggutor for $62 shipped using this code.

Thanks for the heads-up! I just picked-up another 36 PSA Card Display Case for $68 . . . I only needed one more to finish displayng all of my 1st Edition WOTC Holo sets (Base-Destiny)!

It’s random but Ebay seems to do these frequently. There’s no way you can predict them.

Why am I always late for these :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

8% off qualifying items $50 + again. Now through May 7th. 11:59 PDT

1 Like

US: 10% bucks on $50+ The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on May 11, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on May 12, 2017

Who’s eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

10% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Purchase of $50 or more

pages.ebay.com/rewards/2017/0511.html?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D4573098281273101247

1 Like

What about us poor peasants in the UK? :sob: Ebay pounds?

That was a fast back-to-back Ebay bucks promotion. We just had an 8% a few days ago.

1 Like

the 10% ebay bucks coupon didn’t work when I tried to activate it. I kept getting an error message. I called customer support and they said it had to be offered through email/ebay messages. I told them it was still being offered to me through the ebay homepage but they didn’t care :slightly_frowning_face: The support rep seemed less than thrilled to help me out. They must be getting flooded with calls with irritated customers

I guess I have to sit this one out haha

Laaaaame. I got an email on my accounts. Did you get the email as well or just the front page offer? @fritz

i justed used this 10 percent back and did 2 seperste transactions… i bought a sealed 1st ed fossil box and 40 1st ed jungle packs… i got 200 ebay bucks accumulated! ahhhh yeahh. pray fir pulls worthy of the psa 10 :innocent:

1 Like

I grabbed a fossil box as well and nabbed about $95 in eBay bucks in one go.

I was checking out with some packing supplies and toner today and I found this goodie when I went to pay. Didn’t see it advertised anywhere though. Someone else give it a go and let us know if you have luck, if I hadn’t gone to buy something I wouldn’t have even known that I had it. $10 off $15 purchase which is amazing 66% off on any low value item or single you are looking at.

Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.

*Enter code at checkout, and pay with PayPal to redeem. Hurry, your coupon expires 5/17/17.*
USFCF4J2JQYTBM

No email. Just the homepage offer.

They are on fire lately. 8% eBay bucks no minimum purchase now til May 20, 2017 11:59 PM PDT.

1 Like

As always, I JUST BOUGHT A TON OF STUFF YESTERDAY thinking ebay wouldn’t have any coming up. Ugh.

I haven’t got the 8% offer yet, I was hoping they would run one when those pwcc auctions were ending.

That used to happen to me. Now it’s best just to keep things on your watch list and only buy when the Ebay bucks offer comes up. Of course, if the item is something really rare or something you cannot afford to lose (given the quantity is limited), pay right away! Of course auctions have a limited time-frame so it’s best to pay those as soon as you can. But any BIN items I play the waiting game now on those.

$15.00 Off - Purchase of $75.00+ (PREMEMDAY15)

Offer ends tonight (May 24, 2017 @ 8:00 PM PT) - Buy, Buy, Buy!

3 Likes