eBay Bucks / flash deals and sales megathread

wooowoooo!

NOOOOOOOOOOO

I just bought something :slightly_frowning_face:

As always, thanks! Was on the fence about buying a card around $100, done and done.

Does keeping the stuff you want to buy with the ebucks promotion on your to buy cart mean ebay will not give you the ebucks promotion cus they are hoping you will buy right away and they then wonā€™t have to give you money back?

:heart_eyes:

Thanks for letting us all know. Immediate thought was to buy another Guardians Rising box but then I remembered that I need under $100 in singles to complete the set and would rather hold off and spend the money there.

Then I thought maybe Iā€™d get a Shining or two that I need for my collection and man oh man there isnā€™t very many NM copies out there right now. Guess Iā€™ll see if anything pops up or Iā€™ll save my money.

anyone else getting an error?

These are the deals that are really crazy to me. $15 off $75 that is 20% off at the time of checkout via a reduced price on the spot. I mean eBay bucks is money back down the line and usually capped at 8 or 10%, but this is an actual 20% discount, not just cash back. With eBay bucks there is definitely not 100% utilization of it as people forget about them or whatever just like gift cards, and it starts at the appx rate of eBay final value fees anyways. This is up to double what eBay gets in final value fees.

Loaded up on bubble mailers again since I didnā€™t find anything else. This deal is always too good to pass up I mean anyone can grab a $75 booster box that is nuts. Thanks for the share @oldskoolpokemon.

1 Like

Guardianā€™s Rising booster box for $74.95, not a bad deal for the sealed collection, thanks for the heads up!

8% eBay bucks, no minimum. Ends June 1, 11:59 PM

1 Like

Here I am stuck waiting til next quarter having hit my $500 limit. :sob: A few jungle/fossil 1st edition booster boxes with 10% eBay bucks can do that I guess.

1 Like

PSAVE15TODAY $15 off $75 until tonight:
pages.ebay.com/promo/2017/0604/4454.html?&_trkparms=%26clkid%3D5138799018709125616

US only I assume for valid accounts:

• Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
  • Pay for your item with PayPal by 10PM PST Pacific Time on June 04, 2017
  • Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSAVE15TODAY
8 Likes

Thanks for posting this:)

1 Like

Why doesnā€™t UK/Europe eBay do this more often. The last ā€˜Ā£15 off a >Ā£75 purchaseā€™ was more than a month ago :tired_face: Anyway, happy for you guys over at the states, saving 20% on a $75 purchase is not too shabby Iā€™d say.

1 Like

itā€™s still onā€¦buy booster box

Got myself a fresh Ray Star :grin:

Thanks @scratchdesk bought myself a Liger-Zero :grin:

2 Likes

Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwardingā€”the offer is not transferable.

8% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Purchase of $50 or more

Promotion details

The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on June 9, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on June 10, 2017

pages.ebay.com/rewards/2017/0609.html?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D5246712379846270812

10% eBay Bucks just popped - no minimum purchase.

pages.ebay.com/rewards/2017/0614.html?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D5362427211284466674

Whoā€™s eligible?

Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwardingā€”the offer is not transferable.

10% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Purchase

Promotion details

The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on June 14, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on June 16, 2017

1 Like

Thank you!! 10% no minimum is sooooo niceeeee