eBay authentic experiences for extra cards?

Saw baseball Reddit thread note that eBay is not expected to send the additional extras included if the authentication is for 1 card, others can be and have been tossed. FYI for sellers that include extras or buyers that wanted the extras…

Fortunately for my last Pokémon burning shadows zard purchase, the extra psa 10s that came with item were included (no blue auth booklet for those cards).

Has anyone sent or received extras with main slab, positive experience?

I usually send extra raw cards for every purchase. The only time I don’t is when the card is going to a Vault service.

The first card I shipped to eBay vault I didn’t realize it was going there. I included a few extras and eBay asked me if I wanted them sent back to me or if they could dispose of them. I just said to dispose of them however they want since it was my mistake.

I typically always send extras if it’s just Authentication and not going to a vault address unless I’m unsure. I just assume eBay includes the extras, but it is confirmed sometimes when buyers leave feedback thanking me for the extras.

3 Likes

I’ve sent extras to someone but I shipped it separately because I knew the main item went to authentication and figured it would cause problems.

1 Like

maybe its just the baseball guys getting extras yoinked then. meh

Well it’s possible the person who unpackaged it just saw the card wrapped up and had no idea there was anything else in it so it got tossed. Which is always a risk you run if you try doing it.

This is why I tape all of the $50 bills I put on my BGS order forms.