-=E4 Signature Exchange=- Results Thread

Thanks to everyone who participated! I had a great time opening these up on voice in discord!
This is instantly one of my favorite binders (other signed cards from previous events are in here, as well)!

12 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it, love hearing that they are being well received. Looks like you got an early number based on the layout. I kinda wish I had taken a photo of them all because I was half delirious when writing the signatures.

4 Likes

kinda salty stagecoach didn’t actually participate— i wanted that signature! :joy: the sugimori of e4 signatures, if you will :pensive:

@lyleberr i didn’t even realize you had put something on the back of the card! a piece of haymaker is such a creative way to attach some pokemon history to this event. i really appreciate you putting the work in, it was very exciting to flip the card and see pieces of electabuzz and bill! genuinely amazing!

7 Likes

the E4 row of greatness, glad to ascend to my rightful place :face_in_clouds:

14 Likes

It’s so heart-warming hearing everyone’s experienced enjoyment from this singular event. Events like these, strengthens & connects the E4 community and I can’t wait for the future of E4 events such as this and the secret Santa event for years to come <3

You guys are awesome :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Is it ok to post the binder picture on IG? I feel this was a very personal exchange so I am not sure. I loved all of the cards, and it means a lot to me personally to have a really great memory attached to this event and this community. I feel like I know everyone a little bit more based on their signatures.

Thanks again @pfm and @Slade for organizing and making sure we got the cards back. Also a big thank you to all who participated.

This is what I was trying to make on my sig, now that I look back on it and in the pictures, it just looks something else :upside_down_face:

Cheers!

10 Likes

Per posting stipulations, the only thing was the timeframe on when you could post. You have my full permission to post my Grookey card lol :monkey:
I don’t think anyone will object you posting it to IG. Go for it!

5 Likes

Do it!

4 Likes

rayquaza! done just as well as Saitou & Fukuda, will upload when i have the chance :heart:

3 Likes

Massive thank you to @pfm and @Slade for organizing! Looking through the cards I received was super fun – these are now all tucked in a binder, to be admired every so often. Pictures to come.

Also, selling smpratte custom signed Voltorb, $6969 USD OBO.

4 Likes

What a STEAL!
Man, Now I gotta choose between a Black Label MoOnBrEOn or SMPratt’s custom signature card… Man… There are only 40 known to exist where MoOnBrEOn is already past 50 copies… These are the Hard decisions in life :pensive:

3 Likes

I’ll knock it down to an even $6900, tracked and insured for ya

2 Likes

There are some absolute bangers in this set. 10/10

13 Likes

EEEhhh You got the Cool Grookey! Congrats <3 He worth a lot

3 Likes

these are cool. glad im in this forum

3 Likes

Dang two Espeon sketches! Jackpot!

2 Likes

This was absolutely amazing, thank you guys for setting this up!

Some amazing sigs all around, @cyberurchin and @lyleberr were SO cool, high quality sketches and absolutely loved the glued Haymaker deck. Definitely makes me feel bad I can’t really draw and just signed my name haha, in shitty handwriting too but in my defense I didn’t learn how to write as a kid and had to self-teach myself later in life :stuck_out_tongue:

I also already forgot a lot of the cards I even used so I like seeing them here. Glad to see the full art Arezu up there, love that card, although I kinda messed up the signing by it being one of my first and using a marker that didn’t work so well on it.

5 Likes

Glad you liked it! Which sketch did you get from me?

2 Likes

Dusclops! Love that you put them on a Karen’s Conviction too, I love her.

6 Likes

Here is one of the sketch pages. I’ll post some more later.

14 Likes