E4 Signature Exchange 2024 - Sign up ends Febuary 4th

Posca paint markers work well! The finer the tip, the more fine lines and detail you can get. All depends on what you want to do. If you want simplicity, you can do a normal paint pen you can find at Blick, Michael’s, or online

2 Likes

Sharpies work fine, if you want a common pen. Though, you may need to do 2 passes to get nice coverage, depending on what you’re drawing/writing, but don’t press too hard, or you’ll wipe the ink off the card.

4 Likes

As an artist, seconding a fine tip Posca- they’re by far my favorite!

5 Likes

Wow 2 days and already 30 participants… We may surpass last year’s 37 participants. Lol

5 Likes

I didn’t enter last year, but I’m here for it this year. :slight_smile: It’ll probably at least quadruple my current signed E4/seller signature binder pages. :smiley:

Greetz,
Quuador

8 Likes

Im in! My community signature binder needs filled!

4 Likes

Excited to participate in this, but @Coop13 is still my first and only rn.

5 Likes

I’m on the same page—only have two right now. Will definitely be fun filling a few binder pages!

2 Likes

After speaking with my family and after much thought and consideration, I have decided to join the 2024 E4 Signature Exchange

13 Likes

This is so stinkin cool and i cant wait to be a part of it next year

1 Like

We might be able to make an exception. But you need to prove you’re worthy. If you can visit the site 20 days between now and the deadline I’ll allow it

13 Likes

I have no problem observing and being patient with this. Plus it will make it that more meaningful next year. This is such a cool idea and i genuinely would rather wait until ive earned my place amongst you guys.

6 Likes

Behold the power of gatekeeping, and all its glory.

5 Likes

It’s up to you. But it’s a fun way to get involved.

6 Likes

I will check back in 20 days then and see where we are at. Thank you for considering me :grin:

11 Likes

Count me in!

6 Likes

Bump. I’m got about 50 cards stockpiled already, so let’s make this year bigger than last!

and also, @pfm can we get another one of these this year? Made a nice start page for the collection.

3 Likes

There will be something like that

6 Likes

Ok I’m in

5 Likes

Took me a minute to get to posting, but I’m in! Excited to participate again!

5 Likes