E4’s favorite Pokémon mainline game?

A man of taste. I’m still working on getting my last two gold symbols!

2 Likes

I have to assume latios and metagross are on the team. Who is the last member?

1 Like

3 Likes

I never much cared for milotic but now it is easily top 5

3 Likes

I would participate but the best games aren’t on here :sunglasses:

Crystal.

Milotic is actually an insane playthrough mon, it’s on the fastest xp curve (600k) even faster than the starters who clock in slightly above a million. it’s just a bit of pain to evolve the feebas :3

kid me fished a feebas on R/S and kept it on the team, later did a premade start from lvl 5 on Platinum (when the game came out) and chose Milotic to be on once again
very fun & beautiful Pokémon.

for Favorite game i choose Pokémon Crystal but i couldn’t vote for HG/SS either, smh.

1 Like

Guys I didn’t have enough room to include them lol🥲

you could’ve just deleted all the “bad” games as option to vote for in the first place SMH my Head :3.

2 Likes

glad to see i’m surrounded by such discerning peers

4 Likes

I would say Emerald since its my favorite by far. Platinum is also awesome…

I chose Violet :muscle:

Aggressive lol

I picked Ruby but it takes every bit of me not to pick Gen II

1 Like

I voted Gold & Silver.

”But they are the same game!” you might say… But to 6 year old me they were not the same.

imageimage

3 Likes

Sapphire & Silver for me, but I think my opinions would change if I replayed them all as an adult.

1. HGSS
  2. Legends: Arceus
  3. Scarlet/Violet
1 Like

Heartgold & Soulsilver are the best games, but Silver has had my entire Gameboy Colourhood. Many AA batteries were sacrificed for the journey to Red’s summit

3 Likes

Pokémon yellow is probably my favourite game but voted blue and silver

You could do a poll with just the game pairs, such that RB, GS, RS, DP, BW condense to one option each. I think that’s more fair since the 3rd instalments often add things the first release lacked. And then there’s the remakes, which are often amazing games!

Many sacrificed hours of sleep staying up late to catch those nocturnal mon. :dotted_line_face:

Much better idea