E4 Official Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday! Do anything fun?

Happy birthday to my sister who isn’t on this forum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Joakim if you keep this up for the year you deserve a medal :smile:

7 Likes

Happy birthday @cardcollectoruk, @goldenslayer, @villekissa and @xdarkfenixx! Hope you have great day :grin:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @gizmo, @kevinhighlife, @pierce, @stolemynameagain, @stolemynameagain and @tonysandlin!! :grin: :grin:

9 Likes

Thanks mate :blush:

5 Likes

@pierce, Happy Birthday Pierce! :blush:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Happy birthday @dizzylochs, @echoofsnac, @mrmirek00 and @saltydawg45! Hope you have a great celebration :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks @joakimstore ! Happy birthday for the other day & good work on this tread so far.

3 Likes

Bit late, but also thank you for the birthday wishes!

I certainly had a great time! One of my gifts was a Pokémon wallet :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

That’s great to hear! Awesome gift

HB @mattwilko, @moredoom, @playtime, @playtime and @purevito! :blush:

1 Like

Post a pic! It would be fun if this thread included Pokemon birthday gifts from anyone tagged. It might also keep Joakim’s morale up to keep going! :blush:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @andy, @flashfm, @jvallia, @nathano24 and @trexmix94! Hope you have a nice day celebrating with friends and family :blush:

3 Likes

Lots of birthdays today! Happy birthday @blastoiserules1, @derufin, @evox, @f1gure8, @jojo, @massivefailcake, @pokemondownunder, @pokeyoman99, @stranger, @thetropicalwoodsman and @xgav1337x !!

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Happy birthday guys! @binh04101988, @medikamima, @pds3000, @pikagermz, @seijiro, @starhatpokemon

4 Likes

Happy birthday! Have a good one @jasontinsley, @lancer24, @michael, @selodin and @whatdahails

3 Likes