Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone! I wanted to take the time to tell everyone to enjoy the holidays! Thanks @funmonkey54 for doing the Secret Santa! It always ends the year in good spirits! Thanks @shizzlemetimbers for bestowing us with your photoshop wizardry, the forum wouldn’t be the same without it! Thanks the rest of the staff for your time to the site! It is such a thankless but necessary job!

Also thanks to everyone for another fun year! The holidays are time to reflect on life. The hobby has grown to an unimaginable level. With that growth we tend to take for granted what we have in our hobby, our site, our community. I know “community” can be a buzzword, but we have a place where people from all over the globe can discuss and learn new information, build relationships and not always agree; which are signs of a genuine community.

If you want to share some of your poke presents in this thread feel free! I can handle 2 Christmas threads! :blush:

Take it easy everyone, and enjoy the time with your family and friends! :blush:

33 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! :blush: I didn’t get any Pokemon related gifts this year but I’ve had a very nice Christmas eve and I hope everyone is having a great and peaceful time as well. Getting older I feel like it’s more about having nice time with people you care about rather than the presents itself.

Also thanks for good times on here and on Discord, we might agree or disagree with things but in the end we are kind of a big family together :blush:

10 Likes

Merry Xmas everyone! Hope you all enjoy your day.

7 Likes

Merry christmas everyone! Thanks for a great year, it’s been a lot of fun.

Hope everyone enjoys the day and the rest of the holiday!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas ! Its been a great year on here, its been a pleasure to make new friends and i hope to make more in the future! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas all! You’re a great bunch.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all! Praise be.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c2/44/66/c24466a6bbc2288f96bd3de09c13d432.jpg

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to all at E4 and beyond!

8 Likes

Yes, Merry Christmas or w/e Holiday you celebrate!! The Secret Santa was my first time participating it was great! I enjoyed drawing the picture for my SS as well. Looking forward to the future of a good community and progress in the hobby.

7 Likes

Joyeux Noël à toute la famille e4!:santa:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! :grin:

7 Likes

Giáng sinh vui vẻ nhé mọi người và nhiều, nhiều nữa :blush:

9 Likes

Merry Christmas! You guys are awesome :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah Merry Christmas to everyone. You guys are the best.

6 Likes

Happy Christmas!

5 Likes

Buon Natale a tutti gli utenti di e4!

7 Likes

Frohe Weihnachten euch allen! :wink:

5 Likes

God Jul Allesammans!

It really is a time to reflect and I find myself reflecting on this community, taking part in the Secret Santa for the first time this year has been a blast, curating my gift and drawing were super rewarding and I can’t wait to see the recipients response, because this community has so much heart, everyone is helpful, insightful and thoughtful.
I’ve been a part of various communities in my life but nary a few have the soul that this one does!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

9 Likes

Merry E4mas everyone! Thank you Scott and thank you for everything you have done for this site and the hobby :blush:

7 Likes