E4 Official Birthday Thread

Hey everyone,

I wanted to make a thread where we simply wish members a happy birthday.

As a first post I’d like to wish @charizard1999, @englishkid86, @oxfordboy and @rickzayne a happy birthday.

Have a great day guys!

13 Likes

Will be interesting to see if any of them come back for a second post. lol

9 Likes

Great idea either way!

2 Likes

That’s a nice idea!
But I guess now is a good time to admit that my birthday is in fact not tomorrow on December 24th.
When I made the profile I decided to deceive you all, because I’m an angsty European millennial who is unreasonably afraid of sharing this kind of data.

Anyway merry christmas and happy birthday to all you actual birthday childs!

8 Likes

Time to investigate yourself like you did boosterboxtrader69.

Fair enough. I’d trade my real date of birth for a PSA 9 Trophy Khan. Already turned down an offer of 12k for the information, so don’t try to lowball on me!

Sorry for offtopic :wink:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @navymr, @swebbmann and @whatswrong! Have a great day :blush:

6 Likes

Happy birthday Jesus

20 Likes

And also don’t forget Korean Jesus! :wink:

Happy birthday @mrmime, @sophieexmachina and @weaselqueen :blush: have a nice day!

4 Likes

Happy birthday @trainingguyjp Have a good one :blush:

6 Likes

Happy birthday guys! @magidurp @megarachelex

3 Likes

Happy birthday @57oh , @charlesh , @gymleaderx , @phibrizo , @phibrizzo , @thatguy , @prossnak and @pokemonandcollectabl!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @doublefelix921, @lalipopcutie and @hasselhoff! Have a nice day guys :blush:

3 Likes

I’m excited for when you actually tag an active member

12 Likes

He didn’t tag himself on the 3rd to wish himself happy bday :slightly_frowning_face: Happy belated birthday Joakim

13 Likes

Thanks a lot Pierce!

6 Likes

Happy birthday @amarant86, @cmartinez, @izzy1794, @ty1, @markfarth, @poketrade, @skaki, @tammydax and @hazard24! Have a good one

2 Likes

Thank you buddy :blush:)

4 Likes

Thank to @joakimstore, for making this thread, we can see one of the super nerdy Easter eggs on the forum that appear when you post on your bday:

3 Likes