E4 Chain Letter Across The World

There have been many great challenges and events on E4 and i wanted to do my own little one. I’ve thought that an idea of E4 chain letter would be a fun one, it will be slower than for example the signature exchange that’s going on but i’m sure it will be fun to follow one signature card travel accross the world and see the user amount who have participated grow.

I’ve written my username as well as the country i’m located on a crisp grass energy card and i will send it to first one who replies here along with something small as a gift. That person then adds their username and country (in bigger countries like US perhaps a state too if they want), posts photo of the card here and forwards it with a small gift again to the first person replying to their post, and so on. Every time new name is added the card gets posted here and a new person has an opportunity to claim the next spot, but no reserving beforehand so only claim after the new signature has been added and posted.

If this thing keeps going on and there’s no room left on the card we can add another signature card to be mailed with the original one, preferably an energy card to have plenty of room to write but perhaps a different type of energy. :slight_smile: i’m guessing this will go on until it ends either by mail services doing wonders and the letter getting lost (but we’ll have the photos posted here as a memory of the journey) or by no one claiming the next spot anymore, i’m hoping that those are the options and this doesn’t end by someone just not sending the card.

Some things to remember:
-Please no real names or cities, this isn’t supposed to be a public name or exact location list of E4 people
-No public addresses posted here, always message privately the details
-It’s okay to use untracked shipping to keep the costs down, we aren’t sending anything extremely valuable
-If sending internationally please ask from the recipient about the customs practices of their country and do customs declaration if needed
-Please try to send the card relatively soon after getting the next address, especially international mail can take weeks to arrive so let’s not add any extra waiting time :slight_smile:

If someone has a suggestion or a point i should add i’ll edit the list. But in any case let’s get this started and see who will be the first recipient!

30 Likes

Deal, Im in!

11 Likes

I’ll dm you!

4 Likes

Really cool idea! I’ll definitely be vying for a spot later :slightly_smiling_face:

Can’t wait to see how far this goes!

5 Likes

A letter on its way to @lyleberr ! I’m adding that unlike in secret santa it’s okay to use untracked mail since we aren’t sending anything extremely valuable to keep the costs down and therefor having the barrier to join low, for the same reason i kept the gift too small and mainly representing my own collection as a keepsake for recipient :slight_smile: i’m not saying one can’t use tracked shipping if they want but it’s not necessary

8 Likes

Would love to get involved if the card ever makes it towards Asia

3 Likes

Also interested in participating. Thanks for initiating this @joponnes

Cheers!

5 Likes

The plan is that I will post as soon as I receive it for the next link in the chain. I will do it the same way @joponnes has done and first come is first serve.

Now to sit and wait for the mail.

12 Likes

I too would like to participate in this letterchain. I will wait the 84 years for my turn but when i tell you ill be ready for my time
waiting-forever

8 Likes

Really great idea @joponnes ! I’m excited to participate!

8 Likes

Count me in, this sounds fun!

5 Likes

I’m expecting each and every one of you to refresh this thread constantly for a week until lyleberr posts the card again

7 Likes

My refresh button and I are waiting patiently!

5 Likes

I’d love to participate @joponnes, count me in!

4 Likes

This is so cool! I’d love to be a part of this!

5 Likes

I’m game. Interesting idea

5 Likes

This sounds fun- I’m excited to participate if I get the chance!

4 Likes

Nothing yet…

5 Likes

You gave me a little jumpscare seeing a notification on the topic until I looked at the profile pic :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Still at the mercy of the global post.

3 Likes