doubt about F.A./M CHARIZARD EX EVOLUTIONS GEM MT 10

I have the oppertunity to by a FA M charizard 101/108 PSA 10 for 100 EUR…
Ive seen prices go on ebay from 99 to 220 dollar.
Im a bit doubtful that 100 EUR is a correct price? POP 603… :confused:

What do u guys think?

That’s around market price. I see them on eBay all the time for around $100. If you’re patient you could get it for $90 or so (we’re talking USD here).

Also POP 603 LMFAO

1 Like

They have been dropping considerably over the past few months. Seeing many listings at or below $100 lately. Not a card I track with any vigor but in my casual browsing it has been in a downward trend for a while now.

1 Like

Yeah that POP number really screams overpriced IMO, but its a zard so ppl always overvalue those XD

I was a seller at ~$300 when they first came out and I graded one of the first 10 or 20 of them, and I am a seller now anytime I get one at whatever price I can get for it. That card is so easy to grade and the whole set has an extremely bloated print run and pop report. Set is still in print, so I could crack a couple cases of evolutions anytime I wanted to get another one or two likely.

Realistically the floor probably isn’t a whole lot lower because: 1. charizard 2. evolutions hype so it probably isn’t a terrible buy, but still overvalued IMO.

2 Likes

Agree with all those points above. Evolutions’ future will just depend on how much they print. I think it is an extremely popular set because it is a great set, but the quantity out there and the ease with which you can grade the FA cards causes some worry for collectors/investors. The standard holos in PSA 10’s do not really have a confident price-point due to low pop right now across the board, except for Charizard. Then again, I am surprised to see that outside of Charizard, people have not really tried to send in the holos to be graded. This has created an “artificial” scarcity - for the time-being -
and low pop on the PSA 10 holo front. I think the moment Pokemon announces that they are ceasing production, we will be able to get a better idea of the long-term value of these cards and set as a whole…

Pokemon ceasing production? Dont scaremelike that.

for the Evolutions set is what I meant to say. :blush: