Does PSA grade this card?

I tried sending this in a few years ago to PSA and it wasn’t accepted. Can anyone confirm if this card will be graded by PSA now? Are there any graded copies out there?

They grade the 1998 ones

Nope. They grade 98/99

Sort of but the copy-write line on the bottom says only 1998…like the OP’s one says only 2000 on the bottom.

99 also

Yes and PSA even puts 1999 on the label.

So weird that they grade 98/99 but not 2000?? Why?? I really hope they start grading them in the future, I love this card and want to get it encapsulated!!

Also does anyone know where I can find set lists for these cards?

I tried not too long ago and it was not graded. Sadly…

They’ve graded a 2000 Pikachu and Others movie card recently which got a PSA 8, but when I sent mine in after seeing that it was returned with “No Spec Info”. I’ve sent it back this month to try again…

Here’s the image from the PSA 8’s eBay listing:

…and here’s my rejected card from last month:

I’ve got no idea why they’d grade this then suddenly start rejecting them. Hopefully my next submission will see this graded, but I’m not going to find out until March or April.

2 Likes

Thats a bit of a weird one! Thanks for your feedback, please could you let me know how it goes on your next submission? Fingers crossed it goes well, the prism style and artwork is really cool so hopefully they do start grading them. :blush:

Yeah I’m not sure what went on that made them reject my submission. There are only 2 cards from this set that have been graded though, so I’m not too hopeful, however I am submitting them with two other 2000 cards from the same set in the hope that submitting more than one card will make them think twice.
:grin:

2 Likes

Good luck brother. I know exactly how you feel and I’m pulling for you:)

2 Likes