Does PSA grade Pokemon coins?

Hi,
I have come across a few graded Pokemon coins on ebay, but was unable to find any information on coin grading on PSA’s website. The case and label on the ones I’ve seen seem to be old so not sure if this is something PSA used to do but stopped, or whether there is a specific section on their website for coin submissions. Any ideas?
Thanks for your help and comments. :blush:

Someone will know more than me, but I’ll chime in with what I know.

• Those pokemon coins were recently graded (someone showed them off on the forum not to long ago).
  • The homepage of PSA Shows Superbowl Coins

[www.psacard.com/Content/pdf/PSA-How-To-Submit.pdf](https://www.psacard.com/Content/pdf/PSA-How-To-Submit.pdf\)

• Page 3 of that document, blue circled #6. Super small text below that section reads:
    †Coins and pins are available on each of the above services but must be submitted as a separate order with separate shipping and handling fees.

So I would take it that they certainly do coins, however not through the online submission. Online submission is still pretty new, so maybe they haven’t yet added that. Might have to print the form and fill out, just like in the old days.

With all of the Pokemon pins available - I’d like to see one of those graded and encapsulated!

1 Like

I have seen a few of the newer Pokemon coins being graded by PSA so I am assuming they are currently revamping that if they ever stopped. PSA must be making a fortune grading basically everything these days lol.

@credits

I have seen someone posting graded Pokemon coins recently, just cannot find it any more. From top of my mind credits is the coin guy :grin:

I have collected many coins but never had any graded. Sorry

1 Like

I actually REALLY like the idea of a graded coin!

Plenty of nostalgia for sure, just checked ebay and saw that fun chancy coin that was in EVERY starter pack as a kid. Are they worth 30 - 50 dollars each? I really don’t think so. I could see spending a cool $20 for one, but this is just me, the market as always will dictate price point.

Thanks for posting this!

i sent in a few to try it out, and see how they go. i think the graded coins look really awesome, and the cases are great.

there is some nice rare coins from tournaments in japan, so they’re should be some collect ability behind them.

1 Like

May I ask what option you chose on PSA’s website to submit coins?

More things to potentially add to my never ending want list.