Do Portuguese Professor Elm's Lecture league promos exist?

With the arrival of the French set of Professor Elm’s Lecture league promos in my collection (IG) I’m now fairly confident I have every variant of this artwork: the regular Japanese and Korean Alter Genesis releases and the English, French, German, Italian and Spanish 1st to 4th place Pokémon league promo cards released in November last year.

That said, fairly confident isn’t quite as confident as I’d like to be, and bouncing around my head right now is the thought: do these exist in Portuguese?

I know from a Portuguese friend of mine that the league tournaments which took part in Portugal itself awarded the English versions of the card, however I’m under the impression some Portuguese-speaking South American countries sometimes receive Portuguese cards even when Portugal itself received English copies.

Does anyone know if the 1st to 4th place Professor Elm’s Lecture league promo cards were released in Portuguese?

For reference, this is the English version:

1 Like

I’ve asked my Brazilian middleman. As soon as he responds, I’ll let you know his answer.

EDIT: @pichufan . His response:

Since he was able to find all Sevipers and all but one Pikachu I was looking for within two weeks when he first helped me out a couple of years ago (~30 cards in total), I think his searching skills are pretty good. I therefore think it’s safe to say they indeed weren’t released in Portuguese.

So congrats on the full set in all existing languages. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

@quuador thank you very much. :slight_smile: