How many languages are printed for the Evolutions set?

Hi i was wondering how many total languages does the Evolution set have? So far i know English, Japan(cp6), Korean(cp6), Italian, German, French and Spanish. Are Portugese, Dutch, Chinese and Russian languages printed too?

No to all four. Only the seven you named are printed in Evolutions (English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Korean).

• Portuguese skipped this set and printed it in English instead. Just got this confirmed by my Brazilian contact yesterday and I heard the same from someone else from Brazil a few months ago.
  • Dutch hasn’t had any prints since Jungle, and I don’t see it happen anymore. I’m Dutch myself, and Pokémon isn’t very popular in toy stores anymore. At least, not near me and not in the toy store I used to buy Pokémon cards in my youth. There are still loads of Dutch collectors, but most buy them online or in bigger cities a.f.a.i.k.
  • Chinese also hasn’t had any prints since Base, apart from a brief print of EX Legend Maker, some POP promo cards and the Plusle and Minun Deck in 2006. More info here in this E4 article.
  • Russian will most likely print XY Evolutions (I think/hope), but they are a bit behind in prints. The last set printed was Flashfire if I’m not mistaken, and they skipped Generations. When XY Evolutions will be released I will hear so from my Russian contact, since it contains Pikachus. :blush:
  • And just to add the only other Pokémon language for completeness: Polish cards also haven’t been printed since Mysterious Treasures and the Pikachu World Collection of 2010.

Greetz,
Quuador

Thanks a ton good sir!! This is valuable information that i will keep referring to in the future. I personally have not seen a russian card before so hopefully Evolutions will be printed in Russian so that i can snag some charizards. Thanks again for the great info!!! :grin:

1 Like