DizzyLochs' Stadium Collection - 2 Yellow Envelopes

Glad yo see you were able to pick up those unlimited cards! They are sure hard to find

2 Likes

Thanks! Yea absolutely. I was surprised I was able to find a decent amount of them at all.

Yo all,

Here’s some of the latest pick ups. First up i’m really happy to add some miscuts to the collection.

Huge thanks to @regigigagod for the trade. It was my first online trade and an all round great experience. Super pleased to have them as I’d been on the lookout for some miscuts for a while and hadn’t had any luck.

**:blush: ----**:blush: ---- :blush:
Next up, an unlimited Sidney’s Stadium which makes 3/5 for unlimited World Champions Pack stadiums. These are always fun to find, so glad to be making progress. Then we’ve got a half square cut Mt. Coronet or Kraterberg as it appears in German. Finally we’ve got a staff stamped Reverse Valley and the classic Pokemon Tower.

Cheers, Loch x

7 Likes

Never seen the Reverse Valley as a Staff stamp. Really cool finds!

1 Like

This is such a cool collection! Those miscuts and the half square cut are funky.

1 Like

Cheers @azulryu, gotta love a staff stamp :blush: . The other two-sided stadiums, Chaos Tower & Parallel City also have staff stamped versions aswell.

Thanks @goldcrest, appreciate it!

1 Like

Yo all,

It’s been a little bit since i’ve done any updates, but here are some nice recent additions and there should be some more real good posts in the near future.

Unbelievably i’ve added a fourth WCP unlimited stadium to the collection, Battle Frontier. Big thanks to @quuador for tracking this down and sending it my way, who’d have guessed we’d both find them within such a short period of time after you’d been searching for 400 years to pick one up.

Along side it is a Japanese Pokemon Tower from Vending series 3.

Also got some minor errors recently which I love to pick up to extend the collection and admittedly, my spreadsheet. I like error stadiums of any kind; with a focused collection goal it’s nice to have as much variety as possible within those set boundaries. One day (when I finally get round to buying all the set cards) i’d love to have the biggest stadium collection and these help extend the collection over just the official releases. Plus, errors in general and how they come about is super interesting, i dig them.

Here’s a half square cut, Italian Mount Lanakila, a 1st Ed’ Chaos Gym with a smudged stamp & A Glimwood Tangle, where the top corner has failed to cut properly and left some excess material in the shape of a square cut.

Cheers, Loch x

3 Likes

Funnily enough that’s usually the case for me. I search for a card for 2-3 years, and when I finally find one, another one pops up within the same month or two. :laughing: Have had that happen three times before. One was with the 102/DP-P Pikachu promo, which I bought for 275 bucks or so when it finally popped up. Week after it had arrived another one popped up for 75, haha. I bought that one as well and sold it for 250 USD last year, so I didn’t mind that second one popping up. :wink:

Inb4 seeing the Seviper popping up on YJ once I finally have it in my hands.

Oh, and nice misprints! Good luck with your collection goals! I’ll send the Drake’s Stadium your way when the package has arrived at my place.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

That curse has been my luck in this case :blush: Also tbf, that’s kind of already happened with more than one Seviper being pulled in the packs.

Sounds good, cheers. Looking forward to completing the set.

1 Like

Yo all,

I can’t believe i’m posting this already, but I’ve picked up the 5th & final, unlimited World Champions Pack stadium. I found the first one in January and after hearing about how tricky these were to pin down I thought they’d be some of the last set cards I would add to the collection.

Here we are though, less than a year later and we got them allllllll baby. The final one was this Drake’s Stadium; big thanks to @jrugenious212 for the card.

I really like the stadiums in WCP. Using the elite four makes for a clean set & having the Battle Frontier follow on rounds it off nice.

Here’s them all together.

Loch x

5 Likes

Congrats on completing the set!

1 Like

Yo All,

Very pleased to find a second Gym Heroes, grey stamp stadium. This Pewter City Gym was put up for auction as a regular 1st ed, so super fortunate to stumble across it. Here it is alongside side the Cerulean, my first error stadium.

Loch x

4 Likes

wow looks sick

1 Like

Yooooooooooooo all,

Bit of a cross post, but thought i’d post these recent items here in a little more detail.

Indigo Plateau Promo & Error Sprout Tower

Very pleased to pick up this Indigo Plateau. I think this and the other Legend promo stadium, Burned Tower, are two of Ueda’s best work. Even though they exist as set cards, the holo on these look great and I love the type on the illustrations.

Also picked up this error Spout Tower, that I talk about more in this thread.
Sealed n’ Unpeeled Ultimate Zone 048/DPt-P

I’ve never been particularly interested in sealed product, but recently i’ve fallen for unpeeled promos. This packet was apparently given out to individuals who bought 2+ Advent of Arceus packs upon the release of the expansion. It includes a booklet, a set of stickers and the alternate art promo of Ultimate Zone.

Here are some scans, couple of the front and one of the back. I really like it, looking forward to picking up more in the future.

That’s all for now, Loch x

3 Likes

Very unconventional and awesome collection you got there!

1 Like

Love those LP promos

1 Like

@darkapples Thanks!

@nickofturl I’m sure it’s the borders, they’re just so good :relieved:

1 Like

Yo all,

Just so pleased to be able to share this one :blush:

After seeing @quuador 's post from last month I thought i’d see if I could get my Pokemon Plaza signed by Yuka Morii and after some dodgy return shipping concerns I’m super pleased that it all came off good. I’ve always really liked her work and luckily for me Pokemon Plaza is one of two Jumbo stadium cards printed.

I sent her the card along with a letter, a little artwork and some graphics. I also drew on some cardboard which I included to act as a support, which Yuka kept, which while that is quite cool, unfortunately the top left corner got bent on its way back to me, but that’s a small price to pay. I was also super pleased to receive this small letter and an extra signed Gloom card.

-----

Loch

4 Likes

Yuka is such a class act. She’s very funny on Twitter too, some guy posted his poor attempt at Clay Omanyte and she posted it on her fridge.

2 Likes

@nospin, she really is so cool. I’d not seen her twitter before, it’s a good feed. That Omanyte is quality too.

For those who haven’t seen & reference -

2 Likes