Diamond & Pearl; Mysterious Treasures Reverse Holos

Just curious on which cards do not have Reverse Holos in these sets. For those of you that know me, you know why these two specific sets. (They are the only sets in Polish for anyone who is curious). Hope someone can help me one with this question!

Thanks in advance!
Mjisaacs

I can only say about the English sets: In case Diamond & Pearl, only the LV.X cards and Energy cards don’t have reverses and for Mysterious Treasures the LV.X cards and Time-Space Distortion.

3 Likes

Sini is indeed right (didn’t knew about the Energy Cards, though. TIL :grin: ). And I’m pretty sure it’s the same for all the other languages. The Polish and Italian Reverse Holos of these sets are defintely a rarer than for example the French Reverse Holos. I come across the French Pikachus from Mysterious Treasures pretty often, but I don’t even own the Italian Reverse Holo yet (it does exist; Tom has it, and perhaps Justin as well).

For some sets certain Reverse Holo are a lot rarer than for others, but I’m 99% sure all the cards that have a Reverse Holo version in English will have a Reverse Holo version for the foreign languages as well (with the exception of some Portuguese / Spanish sets that didn’t had any Reverse Holos during part of the HGSS and XY eras).

In general: Secret Rares beyond the sets, and Ultra Rares (EX, GX, LV.X, Prime, BREAK, etc. etc.) won’t have Reverse Holos; Commons, Uncommon, Rares, and Holofoil Rares usually do have a Reverse Holo variant available.
Didn’t knew about those D&P Energies, though… :slightly_smiling_face:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes