Daisuke Fan Club 2005 Questions

Hi, I was wondering how rare (more or less) is this card and what’s the psa10 price? Can’t find psa sold listings on ebay and raw it goes from minimum 90$+

Watchcount says a PSA 10 went for £349 on eBay a week ago. A raw copy in rough shape sold for $350 today.

1 Like

Thanks, I couldn’t find it and even with the Pokemon Price link here on E4 there were no records of past psa sold listings

I’m the one who bought the PSA 10 one a week ago. It was listed at £349 but I got it for £280 with Best Offer. :blush:

2 Likes

One thing I’d like to add is this card was only given out between July 1st to August 1st of 2005 to those who completed the beginners course for the Daisuki Fan Club. So this card is pretty rare but very obscure. If it had any decent demand it would probably be worth a lot more.

Also worth noting that the card was re-printed in English for Pop Series 4. So the awesome Sugumori artwork is not exclusive to Japanese.

That’s probably impacted the value of the Daisuke Club version outside of Japan. There’s an immediate substitute for the rare Japanese card with the affordable English copy.

There’s one on YJA right now at ¥20,000 (£150) with 2 days left: page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c817345704. Will be interesting to see what it sells for.

I put a £250 offer on one of these one last year but had the offer rejected. I went on to pick up a raw one from Mercari and that came back a 10 which I’m very happy about (I teased it in an Instagram post I made a few weeks back here). Not a card I’ll be selling on any time soon as I think it has a lot of room for growth. The PCG-P promo set is my favourite by far.

True. Since it was awarded to those in the Daisuki Club though I feel that the artwork gets even more appealing in a way. One of my favorite trainer artworks for sure. :blush: