Coming Soon: the E4 Vault

YOU’VE ALL BEEN ASKING FOR IT…AND NOW IT’S COMING SOON

The E4 Vault will provide the pinnacle of forum-based community vault services. As the original forum-based community vault, the E4 Vault will not only allow the high-security storage of graded cards at a low price, but it will also provide unparalleled market access. The key features of the E4 Vault are listed below:

TIERED, BANK-VAULT-adjacent filing cabinet SECURITY:

Tier 0: Cards may or may not be removed from a 1998 Honda Civic for up to 8 days
Tier 1: Cards will be placed in high-security, PSA-return-grade cardboard boxes left out on one of our kitchen tables
Tier 2: Same thing but in a room with a doorknob lock on it
Tier 3: All of the above but also placed in $45 “fireproof” safe we bought from Alibaba

INDUSTRY-STANDARD CURATION AND VISUALIZATION

All cards shipped to the E4 Vault will be curated and imaged within industry-standard timing, pegged directly to the largest third-party grading and authentication companies. We guarantee that your cards will be curated and imaged within the processing time of a standard grading submission.

Visualization is handled by a 5-year-old Epson Scanner run by a minimum wage employee who just ate a peanut butter sandwich. We guarantee less than three cat hairs per scan. After scanning, all cards will be placed in premium-quality (used) Superior Fit sleeves.

UNPARALLELED MARKET ACCESS

As part of the E4 Vault, your cards will have access to the largest base of serious collectors within the hobby. Of course, as the E4 Vault is a part of E4, the E4 rules must be followed. You may not list your vault cards for sale, but you may create buy threads, and if someone owns the card within their E4 vault, they can reach out to you privately to complete a sale. You must have 50 posts before you are able to buy cards from the E4 Vault.

PRICING OPTIONS

Vault pricing can be confusing, which is why at the E4 Vault we offer a unique and straightforward pricing solution. Cards are charged a one-time archival fee indexed to the value of the card at a 1:1 ratio. This fee does not have to be paid in cash, and can instead be financed using the capital present within your submissions to the E4 Vault.

THE E4 VAULT WILL OPEN WHEN THE CGC POP REPORT GOES LIVE

53 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @fourthstartcg, please post memes in the appropriate thread in the future, this is to reduce clutter on the forum.

www.elitefourum.com/t/elite-fourum-memes/13446/1

55 Likes

I assume there has to be a special discount for “tru collector club” members?

12 Likes

“You must have 50 posts before you are able to buy cards from the E4 Vault.” :rofl:

7 Likes

I heard a rumor that there will be a discount starting at 0,420% and maxing out at 6,9% based on how many times you post a video about how you think it will affect the market. Apparently you can cash it in through your Collector’s Metaverse account by converting fire emojis rewarded on Opensea.

5 Likes

I’ve heard rumors this vault only accepts EX cards? Any truth to this statement?

Unironically hype

2 Likes

We’ll also open an E4 vault for all your European members soon™!

*puts 45 USD “waterproof” safe in Alibaba cart; clicks purchase; reads estimated shipping time*

In approximately 20-45 workdays from now.

*starts dusting off some cabinets*

Greetz,
Quuador

10 Likes

Hey guys what cards should I store in the Vault? I can only afford to store so many and want to make sure I protect the right ones. So in your opinion which ones will hurt the most to lose to theft or fire say in the next 5 years?

2 Likes

Will this service accept junk slabs? Asking for a friend

1 Like

Applying to be app developer. I locally curated my goods by using the spoiler function, but DO NOT click the text below if you’re not Smokemon!!

Smokemons Efour Vault

1 Like

Absolutely, thanks to our unique and easily understandable pricing structure, we are able to accept all values of graded cards.

1 Like

This is pretty good lol

Does a pallet of steam siege count as one submission and can I get it pictured on the Honda Civic while it is processed?

1 Like

How much will this be insured for in the E4 Vault?

11 Likes

The vault is just going to be the basement of a certain grandma’s house isn’t it :relieved:

How many PSA 6 base set 2 cards can a Honda Civic hold?

Insurance? Where did we say anything about insurance?

2 Likes