Clefable Expedition

One holo, one reverse holo, one non holo just like every holo card in the set.
What blue logo?

Clefable 7/165 is the holo counter part of Clefable 41/165. Kind of like Fossil and Jungle sets. You have the first few rares in the set that are holo and then they are reprinted again as unholo rares. However, with the introduction of reverse holos in these sets, you can receive both cards as reverse holos making both cards appear identically the same! Clefable 7/165 is worth more! Nice observation btw! :grin:

1 Like

I think we are almost there. There is a difference between the two reverses though. #41 has a blue e-reader symbol in the bottom left and the holo-reverse holo has a holographic symbol

Regular holo:

Regular non-holo

Holo Reverse:

Non-holo Reverse

1 Like

My two cents solely based of observation of the set pattern: The holos in the set have a gold foil e-reader symbol on bottom left, so i believe that reverse holo counter part replicates a gold/brown color e-reader symbol. The rest of the set uses a blue symbol. Probably a means of differentiating the “holo” versions reverse holo and “non-holo” versions reverse holo!

1 Like

@carrot to add more to the crazy. Fpo and matchprint Clefable! Give you 6 different Clefables cards, with one artwork lol!

2 Likes

Please don’t relate FPO’s and matchprints to collecting a full expedition set or I will cry :sob:

2 Likes

Where’s my boi @new ? You gotta go for all 6 variants now!

2 Likes

Like stated above,

the set has a normal holo version and a non holo version (With diff set numbers)

Both of those also have a reverse holo varient.

Normally the Normal Holo and the reverse of the normal holo earn the highest premium.

no more please, my wallet cannot allow this!

4 Likes

Wait a minute, so there’s two reverse holos for all the holo rares? Why would they do that? Seems redundant. I literally had no idea until today. Shows how much I care about reverse holos.

Does it only apply to Expedition?

later e-series releases designated holos as H1, H2, etc. AFAIK, there are no reverse holos with these designators on the card. So I think it only applies to expedition where holos were only designated as a number in the set.