Cia's eevee collaboration stamp cards collection

Hi my name is Alicia, you can call me Cia. I live in Indonesia and I really like collecting eevee cards, you can check my collection on my instagram if you want. I want to share my collection so far.

Japanese

Indonesian

Spanish

Thai

English

31 Likes

Love to see it! Thanks for sharing. I will add your collection thread to the master Eevee thread later this week

3 Likes

So glad that you’re finally posting your Eevee collection on E4 :star_struck: Excited to see what you share next!

2 Likes

Amazing collection

Wow, way to make a comeback. Really awesome post and such lovely cards. It never ceases to amaze me the different collection niches so many of us have. Looking to add some missing cards into my Japanese promo collection. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Super cool. The Spanish Platinum Eevee looks so good when it’s not all scratched up.

Great collection, I like how the reverse holo looks.

@eeveeteam Thanks! But I don’t think it’s necessary to include my thread to master eevee thread because I only share my favorite cards and not my entire collection

Brilliant collection!! I love stamped cards!

@holahart @bule @mrbubbles @octaane @TheMarillFoundation thanks

@ragingkraken agree. I’ve only seen photos of eevee Spanish Burger King card 6 times, only 2 of the cards are in good condition.

4 new Thai cards in my eevee collection

8 Likes

3 cards that I just got at the beginning of this year :grin:

6 Likes