Cheesy's Blastoises! 1Feb2014 Check out the NEW FORMATTING!

WOW! I am thrilled you managed to get a No Rarity Blastoise. Did one pop up on Yahoo! Japan or did another member here help you nab it? Either way, congratulations and I look forward to more additions in the near future. :blush:

If it is a knockoff indeed, then it looks to be the best knockoff I’ve ever seen. It’s a beautiful card to have, knockoff or not :blush:

A bit of both. I found it on Yahoo! Japan and Glenn/Japanime helped me out.
Thanks! I shouldn’t have much more to collect, but I am just starting to nab all the Japanese Blastoises.

That’s why I didn’t really think of examining it closer. It’s just so well made. If it is real, cool; if not, oh well still cool.

1 Like

You should see what Squirtle’s and Wartortles you need :wink:

Maybe in the future.
Gotta finish the Blastoise cards first!

you know that your avatar looks like to an Italian comedian?

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAH

Wonderful!

I can’t even deal with this avatar similarity right now.
Too funny.

Here’s the latest additions to my collection!

First, from fellow user @daelum, Japanese 1st Edition Blastoise EX

Here we have two Korean Blastoise from the Blastoise/Kyurem deck. One holo and one non-holo.


Japanese Meiji Blastoise + Charizard card.

[/a]Miscut Base Blastoise and “Red Dot Error” Base Blastoise.

Some assorted, mostly german, cards/sticker cards/tatoos from fellow user @acd12209.




Here’s my most interesting new addition. I purchased a “Non-Holo Misprint” Base set Blastoise on ebay. I was very skeptical but the user seemed sincere. When it arrived I laughed for like 15 minutes straight. This card is super-fake! The pokeball on the back is upside down!!!

I messaged the seller, obviously wanting a refund (no way this is worth $50). The seller agreed to a full refund if I sent it back, or half if I kept the card. I talked them down to $10 and now I have a super-fake, albeit kinda cool, Non-Holo Blastoise card haha.

I recently added a few figures/items to my Blastoise display shelf as well.


3 Likes

Well hey, I’m glad you bought the card! I always find it cool when people I know on forums buy my ebay stuff.

1 Like

I much prefer buying from people associated with this site.

2 Likes

Just found a Dutch 1st Edition Blastoise. I will see if the seller will send to the US :grin:

1 Like

Glad I was able to be of assistance! It always makes me happy to put the no-rarity cards into the hands of collectors who really appreciate them :blush:

1 Like

The thanks goes to you my friend!

Oooh I hope they will!

2 Likes

Is that the V-Arts figure?

Did you mean D-Arts?
But yeah, the big one is the Bandai D-Arts figure.
I think the whole set is wonderful. That Mewtwo figure is badass.

EDIT-TEST POST

NAME

No Rarity Japanese Blastoise

Square Cut Base Blastoise 2/102

Trainer Deck B Blastoise

Thick Stamp First Edition Base Blastoise 2/102

Thin Stamp First Edition Base Blastoise 2/102

Shadowless Base Blastoise 2/102

Base Blastoise 2/102

Stage Error Base Blastoise 2/102

1999-2000 Fourth Print Base Blastoise 2/102

Base 2 Blastoise 2/102

1st Edition German Base Blastoise 2/102

1st Edition French Base Blastoise 2/102

1st Edition Spanish Base Blastoise 2/102

1st Edition Dutch Base Blastoise 2/102

1st Edition Chinese Base Blastoise 2/102

1st Edition Korean Base Blastoise 2/102

Japanese Base Blastoise

Possible Fake Alternate Holo Japanese Base Blastoise

CD Promo Blastoise

Japanese Intro Deck Blastoise

1st Edition Holo Dark Blastoise 3/82

Holo Dark Blastoise 3/82

1st Edition Dark Blastoise 20/82

Dark Blastoise 20/82

Japanese Holo Dark Blastoise

Legendary Reverse Holo Dark Blastoise 4/110

Legendary Holo Dark Blastoise 4/110

Legendary Reverse Holo Dark Blastoise Box Topper

1st Edition Japanese Web Dark Blastoise 044/048

1st Edition Clair's Blastoise 045/0141

Sid's Blastoise 010/019

Expedition Blastoise 37/165

Reverse Holo Expedition Blastoise 37/165

Holo Expedition Blastoise 4/165

Reverse Holo Expedition Blastoise 4/165

1st Edition Japanese Holo Base Expansion Blastoise 108/128

1st Edition Japanese Base Expansion Blastoise 076/128

Expedition Blastoise 36/165

Reverse Holo Expedition Blastoise 36/165

Japanese Lottery Promo Blastoise 013/P

1st Edition Japanese Pokemon-e Starter Deck Blastoise 020/029

World Championships Blastoise EX 104/112

EX FireRed & LeafGreen Blastoise EX 104/112

Venusaur/Charizard/Blastoise Half Deck Japanese Blastoise EX 020/052

Staff Promo EX Crystal Guardians Blastoise 14/100

Holo EX Crystal Guardians Blastoise 14/100

EX Crystal Guardians Blastoise 14/100

National Championships EX Crystal Guardians Blastoise 14/100

Staff Promo EX Crystal Guardians Blastoise δ 2/100

EX Crystal Guardians Blastoise δ 2/100

Japanese Miracle Crystal Blastoise δ 049/075

Holo POP Series 3 Blastoise 1/17

POP Series 3 Blastoise 1/17

Japanese PCG-P Promotional Blastoise 001/PCG-P

Holo Secret Wonders Blastoise 2/132

Reverse Holo Secret Wonders Blastoise 2/132

Japanese Shining Darkness Blastoise

1st Edition Japanese Shining Darkness Blastoise

Holo Platinum Blastoise 2/127

Reverse Holo Platinum Blastoise 2/127

1st Edition Japanese Galactic's Conquest Blastoise 025/096

Shattered Holo Unleashed Blastoise 13/95

Unleashed Blastoise 13/95

Reverse Holo Unleashed Blastoise 13/95

Staff Promo Unleashed Blastoise 13/95

Boundaries Crossed Blastoise 31/149

Holo Boundaries Crossed Blastoise 31/149

Reverse Holo Boundaries Crossed Blastoise 31/149

1st Edition Japanese Cold Flare Blastoise 014/059

Plasma Storm Shiny Blastoise 137/135

1st Edition Japanese Plasma Gale Shiny Blastoise 078/070

Plasma Blast Blastoise 16/101

Holo Plasma Blast Blastoise 16/101

Reverse Holo Plasma Blast Blastoise 16/101

Blastoise + Kyurem-EX Combo Deck Japanese Holo Blastoise 003/018

Blastoise + Kyurem-EX Combo Deck Japanese Blastoise 003/018

Blastoise + Kyurem-EX Combo Deck Korean Holo and Non-Holo Blastoises 003/018

Miscut and Red Dot Error Base Blastoises 2/102

FAKE Non-Holo Base Blastoise 2/102

1st Edition Japanese Collection Y Blastoise EX 014/060

1st Edition Japanese Collection Y MEGA Blastoise EX 015/060

1 Like

Got another shipment of cards from fellow user @japanime to help kick-off my Japanese Blastoise Collecting!
Also received a no-rarity Wartortle from fellow user @viperfox!
Tried to clean up the formatting using spoilers.
Just click the name of each card and the image should appear. Hopefully it works.

Shining Darkness Blastoise

Shining Darkness Blastoise 1st Edition

Spoiler

PCG-P Promo Blastoise

E-Starter Deck Blastoise 1st Edition

Galactics Conquest Blastoise 1st Edition

Base Expansion Pack Blastoise 1st Edition

Blastoise + Kyurem Combo Deck Blastoise Holo + Non-Holo

Plasma Gale Blastoise 1st Edition

Collection Y Blastoise EX

Collection Y Mega Blastoise EX

One of the Die-Cut Topps Blastoise Cards I was missing

Another No-Rarity set of Squirtle and Wartortle

More spare Blastoise cards

2 Likes

Updated with new formatting and a bunch of new cards!!! Check out the original post please!

1 Like

Amazing Blastoise collection! Good job.

really like this collection