Charizard pop 4 PSA 10 legendary treasure cosmos holo

Anyone has any idea of the value of this card, one of the lower pop charizard cards

87 Total graded, 4 PSA 10’s with none sold on Ebay

www.psacard.com/pop/tcg-cards/2013/pokemon-black-white-legendary-treasures/116903

I know the other PSA 10’s were 300-350 when the pop was low but maybe you could get a cheeky number. I’d assume the only reason the pop is at 4 is because Tnolan/Cardrush haven’t submitted a stack of the variant rather than the regular version. I don’t believe it’s because it’s a particularly rare card. Maybe it’s time to buy up some cosmo holo variants and find out though!

Yeah im trying to find out but always hard to find a value on these low pop cards. With 87 graded and “only” 4 10s it seems pretty low pop tho.

It seems unlikely that the top is going to shoot up tho, its been 6 years since the set was released

FYI - The box this came in was only released in Europe I believe. I remember that they contained Furious Fists packs and were on the shelves of some stores before XY Furious Fists was actually released, so people hoarded them.

1 Like

Thank you for the info, that it was only released in europe is a good thing, also pokemon wasnt that popular back then

I will make an offer if one is available. I found the first one, but the seller wasn’t willing to sell a few years ago.

Pmd you

1 Like