Charizard - English Master Collection

Hi !

I am @bboneee on instagram, Facebook: Neil Bone

If you need to contact me you can reply on this thread, private message or email me on neilbaldacchino@gmail.com

I have been working on this list for all charizard variants in the English TCG.

It is currently a work in progress, if anyone wants to help by giving me more info.

In the meantime i am sharing the current progress in the hopes it helps you build a great charizard collection ! :grin:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10UPBWQ4Q5CmZv51wl38DG1WsYJsPaxg4SwTacyL6sus/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

Nice work :blush: i like the pictures you not going to add thick and think stamp on the shadowless 1st edition charizard?

1 Like

Hi @bbone . I’m known for making lists on the forum in all languages and variations. :blush: You can see the lists I’ve made thus far here in my google drive. Charizard is one of them, although it’s pretty outdated and contains some errors as well, considering I’ve made it in mid-2017.

Some of the missing cards:

• Thin vs Thick vs Grey 1st edition stamps for the Base Set Charizard (relevant article)
  • English Jumbo printed as CoroCoro promo in Japan
  • Legendary Collection Box Topper
  • Expedition Base Set 39/165 MATCHPRINT Test Color card
  • Expedition Base Set 40/165 MATCHPRINT Test Color card
  • Skyridge Box Topper
  • Flashfire 13/106 Jumbo
  • Flashfire 11/106 Jumbo
  • Flashfire 69/106 Jumbo
  • XY17 Jumbo Promo
  • XY121 Jumbo Promo
  • SM60 Jumbo Promo

(Considering your list didn’t contained any Jumbo nor Box Topper cards, I guess you might have only added regular sized TCG cards on purpose? In which case only the MATCHPRINT versions, and 1st edition stamp variations were missing from what I saw.)

Greetz,
Quuador