Championship Arena 2006 Autumn Battle Road Promo Prize ! Worth it?

Hi folks,

I get an offer with a guy for this card ( 1500$ ) :

PSA 9 Championship Arena 2006 Autumn Battle Road Promo Prize

Is it worth it ? I can’t see the recent comp for this one.

Seems pretty reasonable to me. One sold on eBay yesterday by the looks of it for $2400

4 Likes

I wouldn’t sell my copy that low.

9 Likes

This is the Mew-Celebi card right? Then I would say, 100% worth it. Infact a great deal. Just my opinion, but I recently saw the card well for close to 1.2k USD on Mercari JP and honestly the card was so clean it seemed too good to be true. Having a PSA 9 stamp just gives you assurance and credibility. Also these cards are becoming really hard to come by. Good luck on the deal.

Cheers!

1 Like

Nice i missed this sale thanks for the info mate.

Nope, it is the 2006 Japanese, one not the 2005 English, one version mate :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, I was also referring to the Japanese version as well which was given during Battle Road Autumn 2005. The 2006 version is the Dialga - Palkia battle festa championship arena.

Cheers!

1 Like

This one sold one day ago too if you want to have it as a reference https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/1103439462?conversionType=service_page_search

1 Like

thanks mate :smiley:

No worries :slight_smile: , are you the buyer for 1500$? Looks like a really good deal if yes

1 Like

Yes i will accept the offer :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s cool, let us see the card once you receive it :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Of course mate no problem :smiley:

1 Like

I am watching those cards for a while now already, they seem to be fairly low for how rare they are. I have my PSA 10 copy now for 3 years I guess and I also would never sell it at current prices (I think last sales have been ~5k for a 10)

3 Likes

It’s difficult to find a real range of distribution for this card. I tried to find information on reddit, bulbapedia, Pokumon and BO. Many times i saw between rough hundred and less thousand that’s pretty big. By the way congrats for the PSA10 :smiley:

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just sold my psa 8 for $1400, $1500 for a 9 (although different version) is a good price for the buyer!

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Mate :smiley:

1 Like

For what it’s worth it’s one of my favorite cards. Before the 2020 boom, I saw how low the pop reports were and that it had unique art so I bought one for $600.

I think you can’t go wrong with this purchase at that price.

1 Like

Remember old days too. Same thing happening in 2018 for sport cards too :angry:

1 Like