ccharizardd's collection!

LOL! I do want to collect all shinies but I have a lot of random cards that I just love the art of.

1 Like

Great thread, i always enjoy seeing these pictures on Instagram, the backgrounds bring out the real artwork to the card as a whole! Keep up the great photos!

3 Likes

**Finally got around to completing this amazing set!**Even though they aren’t 10’s some of these were still extremely hard to find.

21 Likes

It is crazy how I have seen those cards individually 100’s of times, but altogether they provide such a unique impression. Well done! Nice photo quality as well!

6 Likes

I absolutely love the way you present your cards. You scan them and then you add the background? Would you mind messaging me how if it’s not too complicated? If you have time for it. Thanks.

Another complete set!

Seeing as you guys enjoyed the other post, here Is another set I recently completed.

I don’t think these get as much love as they deserve. Price and collecting wise.

11 Likes

Man not even in hand yet and you’re going crazy over this thing eveywhere :wink:

2 Likes

I have a few of the same cards as you, but when you scan them with that beautiful background or put them all together, the cards look absolutely amazing, and it reminds me of why I love collecting cards so much!

Keep up the great work! Shiny pokemon are popular in general, but I agree that DP onwards, they are underrated, and difficult to get 9 or 10’s

2 Likes

A lot of people have said it already but those backgrounds looks so good. It makes me think about how I’ll present my cards in the future too.

1 Like

Got these for $18 and $10! I think they’re such nice looking cards. I enjoy these so much more then newer cards

8 Likes

A better look at the miscut blastoise :blush: as you can see the texture is also way off!

7 Likes

New gold stars! Sold these two a year ago and regretted it… They won’t be going anywhere this time.

7 Likes

Another gold star added! slowly getting there.

12 Likes

very cool background

Another mail day!

11 Likes

Teach me your background editing ways!

They are so beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just a appreciation post on how Pokemon actually had a trio printed and there wasn’t one left out. No other trio looks as good as these three together…

8 Likes

Once again another two added! I really like how the delta species have the golden swirl around the border of the card art.

6 Likes