Cards you admire from afar

The only English Pikachu TCG card I don’t own yet (out of 306)… :weary: There is one available on eBay rn, but I’m not gonna spend 20k+ euros on a single card (unless it’s the Pikachu SNAP).

Greetz,
Quuador

18 Likes

:saluting_face:

13 Likes

PSA 9 copies of 1st Ed Charizard, Blastoise, and Clefairy. The only remaining holos I need to complete my set, but I will never spend the amount of money needed to buy them when I have other, adult responsibilities , to put that money towards instead.

8 Likes

22 Likes

sealed national championship charizard,
havent been able to 100% confirm it but it apparently is a 25 pack, and well its like a 500$ card, so even if I could find one, it would probably go for like 12,000$ :frowning:

4 Likes

I was thinking if i could narrow this down to one thing and it wasn’t even a difficult choice after all. Topps chrome master set is something my heart yearns, the look of all sparkle and tekno chromes side by side would be a mesmerizing sight, but everyone knows it’s not a possible goal for mere mortal so i’ll settle with my slime army copies of the set which i’m perfectly happy with :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@boogus Same as you. I love the delta species cards, but I don’t want to spread myself too thin, or I wouldn’t be able to complete any goals. I’m happy to pick up random delta species commons/uncommons from time to time though :slightly_smiling_face:

Another one for me is probably English Skyridge and Aquapolis. I love them, but I don’t think I have the budget to complete these sets in any sort of fashion. I am considering building a Japanese version of these two sets though, as it should be a lot cheaper.

4 Likes

from a very… very… far distance

12 Likes

There’s a lot of stuff I want that I don’t own and will be extremely difficult to get, but I also consider myself working towards them (however unlikely it is and however long it will take).

As pfm said, alt arts. There are just too many to keep track of.

6 Likes

The greatest Stadium card ever made.

13 Likes

The truth! I can’t afford both vintage and new modern full arts at the same time so I miss the majority of them.

4 Likes

i am waiting to get my WILL from my parents to get 2-3 trophy cards (sounds sad i know LOL)

2 Likes

Scream promos. I get they are unique and popular and I do like them. But not enough to justify the cost.

5 Likes

had to sell mine a while ago due to health issues. gonna get one back as well as the eevee and they will need to take them from dead cold fingers this time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if we talking phone cards i really would love to have this one, one day.
sold not long ago on pwcc for 6000$ i think

7 Likes

SNAP CARDS! Amazing story behind them, limited release, a legendary story told on playgrounds. As a set collector it would feel wrong to not get all of them…so not going to happen haha.

4 Likes

Complete sets of Skyridge and Aquapolis really speak to me as they have fantastic art and really feel like the last hoorah of the original era/boom of Pokémon. I’m sure it could be done but I can’t afford to spend on it over the rest of my goals so I admire em from afar.

7 Likes

This is a great card!

It’s now on eBay for $6250…

3 Likes

aye i took the photo from the listing.

1 Like

Ah :sweat_smile:

3 Likes