Cards where the Pokémon is unusually big or unusually small

Can’t believe this one hasn’t been posted yet for big:

And pfm beat me to it with the Jynx and Hoothoot Character Rares for smallest, those came to mind since I thought they were pretty small in their full art artworks when I added them to my Supporters/CHR collection.

PS: Cameos shouldn’t count for this thread imho, since some are astronomically small and barely larger than a pixel. For example: the Wingull and Drifloon are pretty dang small here:

Greetz,
Quuador

14 Likes

shopping

Huge Magnemite energy!

9 Likes

Ditto :eyes:

4 Likes

Mew’s small, but still optimistic to be trying to hide behind that branch.

Now, is the Nidoran big, or is the Nidoking small?

Gible, or ants?

4 Likes

The original VMAX raichu haha

9 Likes

Trauma

2 Likes

This Clefairy looks like it could pick up that Mewtwo and eat it head-first. Like “Saturn Devouring His Son.”

Painting by Fransisco Goya

3 Likes

Worse still, there is no way to fix the Mewtwo with the imagination. Zoom in and you’d leave the bottom part out which would be just as bad. Replace it with one of the promo arts and it no longer would feel like a Base card. And this is without even mentioning the 60HP and how the non-shadowless unlimited art leaves out the dark spiral in the background which is the best thing about the entire card.

2 Likes

Tiny Shedinja!
s-l500

Can’t forget it’s counterpart, tiny Ninjask!

1 Like

This must be a tribute to the Kimura art :laughing:

2 Likes

Surprised this one hasn’t been posted yet.

1 Like

12 Likes

Little guy.

10 Likes

@bbobrob @stagecoach I see your Magnemite cards and raise you one that beats them both ways;

Behold, the Magnemite as tall as an electrical tower, surrounded by the tiniest 'Mites you’ll find!

Bonus biggun;

11 Likes

Ex legend maker coming in with some big ol boys

3 Likes

My man Politoed with the King Kong energy. :weary:

3 Likes

@Llyrwenne How silly would it be if a giant Magnemite fused with two tiny Magnemites to form an asymmetrical Magneton :laughing:

2 Likes

Big & Small :eyes:

6 Likes

All the giant Vmax from the Sw&Sh with particularly the imposing Espeon and the tiny wingull…Espeon can’t be missed but how many tiny birds…

Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 12.30.59

5 Likes

A couple more Kusube;

8 Likes