Cards where the Pokémon is unusually big or unusually small

Sometimes the Pokémon feel really big!

Sometimes the Pokémon feel really small!

What are some other cards featuring Pokémon in such a way that either fills the majority of the frame for very little background or has far more background than Pokémon?

• Team Big
  • Team Small

0 voters

5 Likes

All Prime cards win the unusually big category.

4 Likes

HARD MODE: No Prime cards!!!

1 Like

Came here to post Blaine’s Moltres. I got one a couple years back and showed my friend in excitement. His first response was: “He’s so tiny!”

1 Like

Some big ones that come to mind:

Kusube enjoyed that style in mid ex era haha

13 Likes

That Grimer must hold the record for the highest ratio of Pokémon to background!

1 Like

If you look closely there is an Abra in this card:

10 Likes

And also, if you look closely at this card, there is some background that exists if you can get past the hypnosis!

8 Likes

11 Likes

That Hoothoot, by virtue of being a full art, probably has the lowest Pokémon to background ratio, right? :smiley:

Are you saying I won? :upside_down_face:

How about this one

Am I doing it right?

6 Likes

Yup, you won, allow me to award you the coveted Stagecoach Token.

17 Likes

Now I’m stuck looking for abnormally large and small Pokemon. Make it stop. Here’s Snorlax eating a Dominos pizza:

2 Likes

Love me some HYOGONOSUKE! That Feebas reminds me of this Himeno Psyduck;

6 Likes

I didn’t even realize all those cards were the same artist. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Aerodactyl being a punk as usual

5 Likes

Can I have a Stagecoach Token now please? .w.

1 Like

Here you go! You’ve been awarded a completely normal Stagecoach Token, there is nothing abnormal or suspicious about it.

7 Likes

A built-in token system where every user gets a token they can hand out isn’t a bad idea…:thinking:

11 Likes

If you allow me to award users with a custom token, I will award you one Stagecoach Token (not cursed/evil).

1 Like